Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi wondering if anyone was up for a brunch and maybe a cruise one of these days. I live in east Orlando and i see a ton of Sols and Skys but no one really meets. If anyone is interested i can try to organize something for June. Would prefer a Saturday morning so its not too hot and most people are open. Let me know I'm excited about this already!:willy:

·
Registered
13 Posts
i live in kissimmee and just got my sol.. i would love to do a meet .. maybe we could even take a drive out to blue springs and make a bbq day out of it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi wondering if anyone was up for a brunch and maybe a cruise one of these days. I live in east Orlando and i see a ton of Sols and Skys but no one really meets. If anyone is interested i can try to organize something for June. Would prefer a Saturday morning so its not too hot and most people are open. Let me know I'm excited about this already!:willy:
i would be down for a meet

·
Registered
64 Posts
What are the odds. I come to the forums for the first time in a looooong time and right on the new posts thread, I see a thread for the exact area I live in!

It's the same case with me also. Depends what's going on that weekend, but I'd love to meet. I feel the same way you do: I see a ton on Sols but I no longer get that feeling of camaraderie I felt when I first got the car. People would recognize our similar cars and give a wave or something. Now, though, it seems like most of the people that have them aren't the enthusiasts from before, but just people that found a used one on the lot and thought it was "cute".

Do you live in the Waterford area too? Maybe I've seen your car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What are the odds. I come to the forums for the first time in a looooong time and right on the new posts thread, I see a thread for the exact area I live in!

It's the same case with me also. Depends what's going on that weekend, but I'd love to meet. I feel the same way you do: I see a ton on Sols but I no longer get that feeling of camaraderie I felt when I first got the car. People would recognize our similar cars and give a wave or something. Now, though, it seems like most of the people that have them aren't the enthusiasts from before, but just people that found a used one on the lot and thought it was "cute".

Do you live in the Waterford area too? Maybe I've seen your car.
hey i found mine on a lot.. lol it was this or a s2k and im sorry i love hondas but there are to many kids with them .. i wanted something different

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I live across the street from the Harley Davidson Dealer ship. I am always with the top down and with the crazy grey hair hat! I always wear that thing when i go topless. so many people believe its my real hair! LOL love messing with people! Maybe an informal meet sometime soon. Im off this thursday afternoon. willing to go to steak and shake and meet anyone interested.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
myke the BBQ idea is great! and the drive to bluesprings is also great.

Any one know of any winding roads in central florida? these flat, straight as an arrow get boring.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I spoke to fellow local forum member LUVnSOL about a meet and she definitely seemed interested. We went on one run a few months ago and it definitely did not feel like Florida at all!

We and a few other Sols are part of the local Pontiac club. We're trying to ge as many Sols together as we can and we'd love to have you if you're interested. We meet at the Carl Black on East Colonial, which is right around the corner from the Town Center. I'm not sure about Thursday yet but if we get together sometime soon we can definitely talk about it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
LUVnSOL is the best at putting a run together....ask her about a run to the winery....We also did one toward leesburg then headed over to the beach...

·
Registered
13 Posts
i am down to a meet and greet any day of the week.. and as long as i have a heads up as to the date for a bbq and drive i will be free on the weekend..

i work number is 407 346 2190 you guys are more then welcome to hit me up so we can set up a date.. i can be reached from 9am till 10pm and anytime on the weekends

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey you guys. My cell is 4075575563 send me a text or call if your available tonight for a meet and greet somewhere. No run just to put names to faces. im going out of town tomorrow for a week so tonight is my last chance. let me know. im down for almost anything

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
myke has a good place for tonight. Meeting up with a small car club. If your interested it starts at 7 at 6159 Westwood Boulevard, Orlando, FL. O'Rena Sports Bar. If you can make it give either of us a call or text. If not have a great memorial weekend!

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Count me in :yesnod::yesnod: always love getting together with other Solmates and Skymates.:grouphug: Name the time and place---:):thumbs:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Everyone!!! Im back!!! School got very demanding these past few months... I am still very interested for a meet up. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Lets do this!

Is anyone familiar with the tuesday meets by big lots? If so I am always out there parked in front of the pawnshop under the parking light post. If any of you are up for it give me a call and we can meet before hand around 9:30. Im the only Solstice out there and the car really draws some attention. If your up for it give me a call (407) 557-5563

1 - 17 of 17 Posts