Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
UPDATE--Disney Family Museum visit

To our Solstice friends...Where are you?

The WCKCC May lunch run will feature a visit of The Walt Disney Family Museum (10:30AM) and lunch at the historical Beach Chalet Brewery & Restaurant (2PM) located just south of the Cliff House at Ocean Beach, SF. The run is this Saturday May 22. Time is short for you to sign up and get your tickets for the museum.

Go to the link already posted on this thread that takes you to the Sky Forum for the latest details and instructions on how to order your museum tickets.

I have to give a final body count for our lunch by this Friday, so get posted or PM now if you want to be included.

Ebonysky

·
Registered
928 Posts
The problem is the pretty simple. The base solstice was 23,500 and the base Sky was 27,500. Saturn Sky people go on more trips because they are rich!

It sounds awesome, and you guys/gals are great group, but I didn't know about it, and I just got back from Tahiti so I'll be broke for the next... for the rest of my LIFE!

Have fun.

·
Registered
24 Posts
What good fun

WCKCC pulled another fun and interesting event off yeaterday. We had 5 Sky's and 1 Sol (Snugglebear) and everyone thought The Walt Disney Family Museum was well done. Lots of historical pictures and items on display that you will see no place else. Walt's private back yard steam locomotive and rail cars are here. San Francisco weather was clear sky, sunny, but a bit cool. Everyone liked their lunch at the famous Beach Chalet Brewery. Unlimited view of Ocean Beach and the ships approaching the Golden Gate Bridge to enter the Bay. Golden Gate Park is in full bloom and magnificent.

Most of our group stayed together after the run ended and cruised to Walnut Creek for an Italian dinner. It's not easy to end a perfect day of driving our cars and enjoying our friends...so we go drive somewhere and eat. (again)

I post this hoping more Solstice drivers will read it and want to join in on our monthly lunch runs. Those of us with Sky's who usually hang out on the Sky Forum, and are guilty of not always posting on the Solstice side of the Forum, would like to see more participation from Solstice owners. So, take a look at the Sky-side once in a while and click on 'Pacific' to keep up with what the West Coast Kappa Car Club is planning next.

Ebonysky

1 - 4 of 4 Posts