Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

We get the car first, then we need a cool...

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Liquid-Reality 
I have a friend who has a friend that is the largest distributor of tajima embroidery machines in the USA right here is Fredericktown MO. Well his family does embroidery and one of the brothers has 2, 12 head tajimas in his shop. We will have to have a logo digitized but that only cost $60. If you guys are interested in this like I am let me know and I can get in contact with him and check this out. I was over there the other day watching him do some work and he is good. The hats he did were for Indy racing so he does them for some big folks. I am interested in getting this off the ground. Once we have the digitized file I can e-mail it to you guys and then you can have it too. My e-mail address is johnj@brick.net so if you are interested please let me know and I can get some stuff done. Have we started a national solstice car club yet?? hehe I am very into this project. I get a discount on new cars from gm because I work for Lowes and I am sure what I am going to use that on!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.