Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband and I decided to take the car for a drive up to Wisconsin and we pulled over at an overlook outside Galena, IL. When we pulled up, we noticed a bunch of cars all the same and a group of people. Suddenly the group started coming toward us and they were from a Fiero Club going to Dubuque.... they oohed and awwed over the Solstice for a good 1/2 hour. Heard the usual comments - Pontiac.. about time....., etc. They were very impressed w/the car! It was really great! :)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Fiero Club?.....

morts01 said:
My husband and I decided to take the car for a drive up to Wisconsin and we pulled over at an overlook outside Galena, IL. When we pulled up, we noticed a bunch of cars all the same and a group of people. Suddenly the group started coming toward us and they were from a Fiero Club going to Dubuque.... they oohed and awwed over the Solstice for a good 1/2 hour. Heard the usual comments - Pontiac.. about time....., etc. They were very impressed w/the car! It was really great! :)
Fiero's? There's a club for Fiero's? Why? :willy: :lol: :banghead:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Fiero Club

There is a Cali Fiero Club as well. They do a coast run. Go to the Pacific Solstice Club link. There are posts from Songman and others regading their Fiero Club. There weekend to San Simeon is the weekend after ours I think. Ours is Nov. 5th & 6th.
Sitting Duck

·
Registered
145 Posts
ntouched said:
Fiero's? There's a club for Fiero's? Why? :willy: :lol: :banghead:
Yeh, of course there's a club for fiero's. It's more commonly known as your local volunteer fire department. :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts