Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our policy at GMPartsHouse is to beat anyones total price shipped! If you find a cheaper price online for the same identical part email me at [email protected] or free to call us at 1-484-949-2099 and myself or Gene will beat it

·
Registered
108 Posts
hi patrick, the site is not allowing me to send u a pm...i am looking for this part, 20768367, but cannot find it on your site..it is the usb radio. any help?

·
Premium Member
1,338 Posts
I'm looking for parts for the tonneay cover.
Rubber bumpers for the rods and the dash rod holder
Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Hi, I am also looking for 20768367 which is the usb radio.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Please give me a call or shoot me an email
Thank you
I'm good now, actually put the order in last week, after emailing with Gene. Thanks

·
Registered
260 Posts
Patrick
lokking for a rt and left sol fender to customize how much for fenders and shpping and what is the time frame does it take. where are you located

mike

Our policy at GMPartsHouse is to beat anyones total price shipped! If you find a cheaper price online for the same identical part email me at [email protected] or free to call us at 1-484-949-2099 and myself or Gene will beat it

·
Registered
108 Posts
how about we try to setup a group buy on the usb radio? anyone interested in this? perhaps patrick could get us a better price if this group buy were to go through.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts