Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Yeah, I have. First I thought that the whole system was down, but after trying a few other cameras, I figured out it only the GM Road that is hosed up.

All I get is multiple colored dots.

Take care-Steve

:willy:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
2091351 said:
Yeah, I have. first I thought that the whole system was down, but after trying a few other cameras, I figured out it only the GM Road that is hosed up.

All I get is multiple colored dots.

Take care-Steve

:willy:
After the days of it being the 'pole cam', they teased us with a working one, then switched it to the 'Ant Race Cam'....been that way for a while. Think they noticed the additional web traffic jamming up that one :willy:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
It looks like DE has an issue with us trying to spot Sols in the area-
the 141 & 52 cam is a 'tree cam', not sure how close that one is to the other, but I suspect there are Sols in the vicinity! :glol:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aspenrose said:
It looks like DE has an issue with us trying to spot Sols in the area-
the 141 & 52 cam is a 'tree cam', not sure how close that one is to the other, but I suspect there are Sols in the vicinity! :glol:
They should have a issue with how they are getting the cars out.

:lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
deluke said:
They should have a issue with how they are getting the cars out.

:lol: :lol:
Pretty soon there will be Sols in every parking spot in Delaware...open a garage door, see a Sol that got stashed there while it's on quality hold, free spots in parking garages, now full of Sols with stickers on the windshield :lol:

Let's see, where did we put #123? Oh yea, check behind the KMart on 12th St, I think that's where they put it!

:glol:

·
Registered
676 Posts
so then they have a Blue Light Special?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts