Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SolsticeForum.com would like to welcome AfterShock Products as our newest supporting vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

AFTERSHOCKPRODUCTS.COM

·
Registered
691 Posts
Nice web site...although I'm disappointed to see the spoiler priced so high. I was interested

until...

Jackknife

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I have wanted those trim rings for months, no price listed I am ready to order now! I like the magnetic fender guards too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ignore the prices on the spoiler!!!! Those were just put there before I got numbers from RK Sport. They're definitely going to be lower than that! Plus I'll post an introductory price discount to get the spoiler rolling.

Please hang in there as I'm constantly changing and updating the site as I get more info from my vendors. Thanks.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I have wanted those trim rings for months, no price listed I am ready to order now! I like the magnetic fender guards too.
hey lil goat...

Please bear with me as I'm still working with my vendors for all the parts listed and more. Once I get the numbers, I'll update the site. Thanks.

·
Registered
774 Posts
yay! finally! I've been waiting on the spoiler as well.
magnetic fender guard is great too!

let us know when they are updated :)

·
Registered
797 Posts
Waiting for the forum price on the spoiler !!! Also, the vent rings and magnetic protectors. Too bad the spoiler didn't come painted....that would be the cats meow....I'd have to get it painted anyway and so offering that service would be great ! Norm offers it....just a thought :)

Great job Solster :)

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
hey lil goat...

Please bear with me as I'm still working with my vendors for all the parts listed and more. Once I get the numbers, I'll update the site. Thanks.
Thanks for the update! I have even already painted the stock rings I hated the chrome so much. I love those rings, but you know that I have been bugging you for a year :lol:

·
Registered
329 Posts
SOLster, I like the website! As an aside though, my son is sad now that your avatar isn't Spongebob anymore. :lol:

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
Would also be nice if you offered a way to skip the intro ... not very work place friendly ... :lol:

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I really do like your designs so far. Canadian owners will likely love your spoiler as most don't have the factory part. It's too bad the companies that might bring them in will likely bend us over. If I had the extra cash, I'd buy 10 to sell around here.

Hope to see more products. It would be nice if you didn't enter into exclusive deals, unless of course it was me. lol.

I find your intro, while very well done, extremely irritating even with the skip feature. I feel the same with most sites that chose this route. I have always though the webmasters selling me something I don't need. Your site is pretty enough without it.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I also want the trim rings. No prices on anything?? Can't add anything to cart??

·
Registered
601 Posts
I also want the trim rings. No prices on anything?? Can't add anything to cart??
The trim rings are still in development as I'm in the process of getting molds made to keep prices down for the public.

The only item available is the rear spoiler to purchase in both primered fiberglass and carbon fiber. I expect to have a price listed for the magnetic rock guards very shortly, however. Stay tuned for upcoming updates on latest releases and upcoming projects in the horizon. Thank you for your interest and let me know if you have any questions.

rudy

·
Registered
315 Posts
I gave up on trying to load your web site.

I'm usually logged in at 48K, and your web site just didn't even come close to loading, so I gave up. Change your site to dial-up friendly!

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
I'm usually logged in at 48K, and your web site just didn't even come close to loading, so I gave up. Change your site to dial-up friendly!
You make a good point Lucy's Daddy. There really should be a version for the bandwidth impaired.

The site would be a lot better if he just got rid of the intro that everyone wants to skip anyway... :yesnod:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts