Premium Member
961 Posts
Welcome...

Runs to google who they are...

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Diodes of course.

From what we have seen in the past, generally when a vendor joins here they will be sponsors on a lot if not all of the AutoGuide forums. I wouldn't expect any products specific to our cars but hey, I've been wrong before.

·
Registered
178 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the Solstice. We will more specific Solstice products once we have one in for testing.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Click here to learn more about automotive lighting: Research

Be sure to follow us on social media for sales and product updates!
Instagram: @diodedynamics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiodeDynamics

I promise to be as active a member as I possibly can. I usually respond to PM's within 24 hours unless it's a weekend

Thanks!

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Nick, how many forums here on AutoGuide are you a supporting member for?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Nick, how many forums here on AutoGuide are you a supporting member for?
AutoGuide? Or total number of forums?

We are on over 120 forums ;)

I'm very passionate about all things automotive, so I really enjoy what I do. I wake up thinking about cars and go to sleep dreaming about cars lol. So I do plan to be very active on here.

I was always a big fan of the Solstice

Nick C.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Thanks for the info Nick.

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Looks like someone deleted my post without having the decency of informing me why. Feel free to delete all my posts when this makes you feel better.

·
Super Moderator
16,090 Posts
Looks like someone deleted my post without having the decency of informing me why. Feel free to delete all my posts when this makes you feel better.
Forum policy forbids making reference to competing venders who are not supporting members in a supporting venders thread.
In accordance with that policy I deleted your post. Sorry I thought I annotated the reason. My bad.

The deleted post lists who deleted it.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts

·
Administrator
9,209 Posts
I have reviewed the forum policy and the post was deleted due to another (non-supporting) was mentioned. This is against forum policy on a vendors thread posted in the Vendor Sub-Forum.

Had that post been out in the general forum, it would have been permissible.

It is not the moderation teams policy to notify any member prior to deletion of posts. With the exception of serious policy violation.

TY

·
Registered
6,836 Posts
Sorry Nick, but SlyBob's point is this absolutely does NOT apply to the Solstice or Sky.

The turns signals are controlled and driven directly by the BCM. The noise is made via the GMLAN and the stereo system.

Obviously, you had not done your homework fully. :)

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,375 Posts
Thanks for posting that info, TS. I was going to post that this morning, but got otherwise sidetracked by a bunch of other tasks, and then forgot about it.

:dthumbs:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts