Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks for posting that info, TS. I was going to post that this morning, but got otherwise sidetracked by a bunch of other tasks, and then forgot about it.

:dthumbs:
We just joined 87 new forums this week, and as I mentioned, we haven't had a Solstice in for testing to confirm the flasher size.

If it is in fact digital (which it is) I will have that product removed from the site.

I'm not going to make any excuses, but we are making a lot of updates to the site and sometimes these mistakes can happen. I have let our listing management team know, and it will be removed

The load resistors we carry will solve the hyperflashing associated with the turn signal LED locations.

I appreciate all of your input and assistance, and I assure you I am really excited to get one in for testing.

Thanks,

Nick C.

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,200 Posts
Nick, we still appreciate you being here as a supporting vendor, and I'm appreciative of the difficulties you face when joining a family of forums such as Autoforums.

Thanks!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nick, we still appreciate you being here as a supporting vendor, and I'm appreciative of the difficulties you face when joining a family of forums such as Autoforums.

Thanks!
There's always a few small details here and there to sort out when we join a new forum, but we stand behind everything we carry and pride ourselves on our customer service. If there is ever a warranty situation, we send the replacement along with a prepaid return shipping label to make it as hassle free as possible for the customer

:thumbs:

Nick C.

·
Super Moderator
15,945 Posts
What do you recommend as replacement headlights?

I have one car with stock projectors and performance is great. My solstice however is lacking in that area.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What do you recommend as replacement headlights?

I have one car with stock projectors and performance is great. My solstice however is lacking in that area.
Are you looking for a full housing replacement or a brighter light source? I.E. HID conversion kit?

Give us a call and we can point you in the right direction

Nick C.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Do you have full housing replacements available for either the Solstice or the Sky?

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Don;t worry DD, I know you did not delete it.

Forum policy forbids making reference to competing venders who are not supporting members in a supporting venders thread.
In accordance with that policy I deleted your post. Sorry I thought I annotated the reason. My bad.

The deleted post lists who deleted it.
I guess humor is difficult to understand for some. No way I was making reference to a competitor who sells diodes. Whatever a reason is to delete someones post I think it is common decency to inform the author.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Don;t worry DD, I know you did not delete it.

I guess humor is difficult to understand for some. No way I was making reference to a competitor who sells diodes. Whatever a reason is to delete someones post I think it is common decency to inform the author.
:grouphug:

Nick C.

·
Premium Member
2,326 Posts
Are the LED mainly used to replace broken bulbs or does replacing them before the bulbs break has an advantage as well (for a Solstice) ? Do they need to be replaced in pairs ?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Are the LED mainly used to replace broken bulbs or does replacing them before the bulbs break has an advantage as well (for a Solstice) ? Do they need to be replaced in pairs ?
They improve brightness, lower power consumption, generate less heat, provide a more modern appearance, last longer etc.

They are sold by the pair in most cases. If you do tail lights, you'll want to do it at the same time so it isn't mismatched

Nick C.

·
Registered
72 Posts
what if you already bought bulbs from you guys and got a flasher, Ive talked to someone over email and they told me you guys tested them in a car, which is not true. so am i going to get my money back or whats going to happen?

·
Registered
173 Posts
what if you already bought bulbs from you guys and got a flasher, Ive talked to someone over email and they told me you guys tested them in a car, which is not true. so am i going to get my money back or whats going to happen?
Send us an email: [email protected] or give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We will provide you with a refund and a return shipping label

Nick C.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts