Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
I was expecting that link to take me to wheels for a Solstice, but it's just a generic Konig page. <sigh>

·
Premium Member
2,319 Posts
Welcome. And thanks for the support!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Ok, I checked out the site, and checked ALL THE WHEELS. And according to the wheel information, there are no wheels available that are over SEVENTEEN INCHES. Hope this is an error on the site. If not then it is useless as our wheels are 18 inches...............Did I miss something?

My bad , had to click on the LIGHTWEIGHT WHEELS.....................Web site needs to be more simple.......................It could turn off some buyers.....Some links are DOA.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
And the "Will it fit my ride" doesn't work. What a waste... :yawn:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
If you select "What Fits" it will take you to a page where you can enter Make, Model, Year, etc, and get a filtered list of wheels to fit your car. For my Sky RL it comes up with 18"X8", 5X110 bolt and 39mm offset.

I thought that the standard offset on the Kappas was 55mm? Anybody know for sure?

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
Yogi,
Yes 55mm is the standard offset on our wheels.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yogi,
Yes 55mm is the standard offset on our wheels.
Thanks, LV! :thumbs:

Have you seen this in any spec sheet or just posted by other ppl?

·
Premium Member
10,428 Posts
It was posted a long time ago by Solsticeman on a sticky here on the forum.
He knew people at GM.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Website order form does not allow ordering/shipping to Canadian locations

Konig/Privat:

Your website order form does not allow ordering/shipping to Canadian locations.

I am trying to order 4 new centre caps for Privat Gassen wheels. Left a number of messages through the Contact Us form that is on your site.

Help?

jackl

PS::: Never did get an answer through the forum. Forced them to answer through their Facebook group... no support for Canadian owners of Konig/Privat!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts