Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Northern Maryland Solstice-Sky Club

Mission: Pontiac Solstice & Saturn Sky owners who want to get together for exciting roadster rallies.

Club established in July 2015. It may take some time to obtain members.

Facebook: Northern Maryland Solstice-Sky Club

email: [email protected]

[

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
I'm in for it - once the snow clears :)

BTW - many of us don't 'do' Faceplant. So make sure any communication is reflected here too

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome aboard. I see you live in G-Burg. I live in Olney. I'm also waiting for the snow to clear. I'm hopping to start a rally this spring once we get enough members. I also set up a email specifically for the club which is identified in the sub-forum. If it gets all gummed up with advertisements, etc., I'll just discontinue it.

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
Ricky - I'd change the email you posted to rbaumsolstice at comcast.com to prevent any of the web bots that frequently scan the web from grabbing it. Thus causing unwanted spam to your email.

·
Premium Member
3,588 Posts
just a note to say "Hi" here in this thread. I previously did say hello on Facebook...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MomsSoL - I noticed under the Sub-Forum, under NMSS it states Northeast Maryland Solstice-Sky Club. it should be Northern Maryland Solstice-Sky Club. How do I go about changing it.

·
Administrator
9,189 Posts
MomsSoL - I noticed under the Sub-Forum, under NMSS it states Northeast Maryland Solstice-Sky Club. it should be Northern Maryland Solstice-Sky Club. How do I go about changing it.
I just happened across your post. Going forward it would be best to send me a private message.

I'll go correct to Northern

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Ohhhh. I was certainly confused :)

But you can't update the first post forever... after 3-4 months (I think) the posts get locked from being edited I thought.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm new to this forum web site. It's hard to navigate. Do you know how to keep info at the top without it being deleted ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.