Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
if you have any questions feel free to call us at 908-561-2900 ext 1147 ask for paul or jeff... we have the best prices around on all OEM parts and tons of accessories from GM. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
Cool I love parts!

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
if you have any questions feel free to call us at 908-561-2900 ext 1147 ask for paul or jeff... we have the best prices around on all OEM parts and tons of accessories from GM. Thanks!

Hey bud, whats the price on stock cat's for the GXP? Id like to use a stock monolith with a modified end tank in our turbo setups.

·
Registered
10 Posts
there are a couple different options as far as exhaust go..do you have a vin number u can give me?...if you wanna call me 908-561-2900 ext 1147

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I got another handy one for everybody- how about another airbox lid for the GXP (same vin) for those that have chopped/will chop it up to make a poor man's intake?

Just a plastic lid- cant be much right?

·
Registered
4,811 Posts
I want a replacement outside door handle, color matching no chrome, that fits the Solstice, Cobalts have matching door handles.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I'd like to see if bare or assembled LNF heads are availible yet. I'd like to carve one up nice and digitize the port for the CNC. If we could get a 300cfm head we could use ALOT more turbo...

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Heads wont be availible until late fall (ish)
Intake manifolds are availbile & I have one on the way.
The airbox is only availbile complete, it's $140 bolts hardware and all.

Replacement coolant lines for the turbo's are only half availible and about $140 for the set.

Great guys to work with!!! A+ on customer service!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts