Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First to Post! :party:

Now Come on All you Owners and would be's! :lol:

Those of you in the Denver / Front Range Area are welcome to attend the
1st. Colorado Meet and Greet: February 25th. Join us (so far gwilks and whitefang) at the Table Mountain Inn, in Golden, CO. Enjoy a meal, each others' company, and possibly a drive. Meet at the Inn @ 1 p.m. Afterwards I would like to take some PIC's of your cars against a backdrop of Red Rocks Park. Those of you not familiar with the Restraunt- tablemountaininn.com- will show you all about it.(Southwestern Menu-Weekend Brunch till 2:pm)

Lets Get Together! :party:

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
1st Meet and Greet

This is the first. I'm going, hope those with cars show up, don't want PICS to be add for Toyota Sienna. Before I get there I think I might go over to see how my Solstice trailer is comming. :lol:

:party: :party: :party:

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Site Moved!

We have had to move the location of the restraunt to The Table Mountain Inn (tablemountaininn.com) in Golden, CO. They serve Southwestern Weekend Brunch on Sat- from 7am-2pm., so we can keep the same Eat Time @ 1pm.

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not comming.

Got an E-Mail from Denboy, said he and his wife could not attend this weekend,going to a convention. Looks like gwilks and whitefang will enjoy the outing. Going to be a good time!:cheers:

P.S. He also wanted eveyone to know he hasn't had it out of the garage since he got it, too busy.:(

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
First Meet and Greet!

Today was a momentous occation!

First Colorado MEET and Greet was held in Golden, gwilks, whitefang and new member thaasco had a great time. :cheers:
Good food and great company made for an enjoyable outing. As we ate our Southwestern Brunch, we marvled at the number of people who gauked at, pointed to, and almost fondled the Mysterious and Agressive Solstices parked at the curb outside the Tabletop Mountain Inn. At one point gwilks shouted don't touch it.:lol:

Thaasco took pictures, since he was the most tech oriented in the group.
We decided to meet again keeping everything on an informal gathering basis.
For those of you wanting to join us the next time, stay tuned for more postings about the Rocky Mountain Solstice Club.(now if i could only get my car:( )

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
It's a great beginning to what will become one of the best Solstice clubs.

You have incredible places for your meets and drives, I am very Envious!

I hope to visit in September during my journey to the West Coast Kappa Car Club drive to Lake Tahoe.

·
Registered
4 Posts
First Meet and Greet

Yep, it was great. You have to love Colorado in the winter. Top-down drive home was perfect. Did some great canyon carving too.

Now, if I can just figure out where to post the photos!

Tad

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not Work!

Frustration Rules, can't load the pictures from thaasco according to "HowTo" section and Putfile won't let me log on even though it has accepted my registration. Sooooooo.....,thaasco, I realy liked the pictures you sent me. Maybe by the next Meet we can get some pic on the forum for the rest of the world can see. We did have fun though!!
:party: :party:

·
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
Thanks for posting, whitefang. A meet with two cars is still a meet. When people start thawing out, you can have some fantastic meets!

Maybe you should make up a flyer and give to all the Pontiac dealers in Colorado to send out to previous Solstice buyers as well as future buyers. Tell them to join the Solstice Forum and the Rocky Mountain Solstice Roadster Club, or whatever you call it!

I notice everyone else is driving vans and SUVs. They don't know what they're missing.

·
Retired Free Range Sols
9,964 Posts
:agree: Nice pics-willl look even better with a Pure sitting there too!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have to sell

:( Hey guys. I am in Colorado and unfortunately have to sell the little girl. Have any suggestions on how to sell this car to the market? It is such a new vehicle no one knows what it is...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Selling Solstice

freedom said:
:( Hey guys. I am in Colorado and unfortunately have to sell the little girl. Have any suggestions on how to sell this car to the market? It is such a new vehicle no one knows what it is...
Yes, Solstice on the streets of CO are pretty rare right now. I would probably suggest doing the ebay thing. Last time I checked Autotrader they only had about 7 listed in CO. New, used, dealers, everything.

There is still a silver car available here in Longmont. No AC is the only thing I can think of holding back that sale.

Tad

1 - 15 of 15 Posts