Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please join me in welcoming GTOJ, Jason Feuerberg, as a Supporting Dealer on Solsticeforum. Jason will be a great asset as he will be offering the members here Solstices that are not marked up. :)

Jason has agreed to treat the members here with respect and professionalism. He will be upfront in all prices and costs associated with the sales.

:cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
NICE WORK!!
but I have a question already....are we gonna make a new area just for him or a new section to ask him some questions or his posts. My second question is that I am candian as some of you may know and I was wondering what, if any perspectoive he could offer us canadians on prices and anything else we can get our grubby little hands on. that is all i got for now. :cheers :leaving :patriot (we need a canadian as well, just a thought)

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Welcome Jason! That would be a great first road trip! From Dallas to Oakland, lots of open road and time to break the motor in, and lots of great off the main highway places to have fun! Don't know how the smog rules and transfer process works as I live in California tho... :rolleyes

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you and I hope to help everyone either purchase a Solstice or just to get you information. I will be helping you guys out as much as I possibly can. I know that Pontiac has a winner with this car!! I am just as excited about the opportunity to be able to provide you guys with the most up to date information and customer service I know you guys want. As the board grows I am sure that Troy will make the necessary changes so that I can help you guys even more. Also for the Canadians on the board I will figure out how I can help you out, with pricing and getting a Solstice across the border.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg
Sewell Pontiac
214-956-3776
[email protected]

·
Registered
118 Posts
Awesome news. I am in California, and I am going to guess that the dealers here WILL be marking them up. What is the possibility, when the day comes, to buy out of state and ship to CA? Is that still prohibited by CA law (emissions)?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I have shipped a GTO to California and that was no big deal. I can take care of the taxes here at my dealership to help you. This will avoid you getting taxed twice. I will start a order list when you guys on the board tell me you are ready to put your $500 refundable deposit down.

·
4,592 Posts
GTOJ, you've encouraged me to register and get into the forum, thanks!

Can you give us more details on the refundable deposit.

Me and the mrs are very interested, but won't know for sure if the solstice is the right car until we drive it

looks great so far! :patriot:

RODEO

·
Registered
21 Posts
GTOJ said:
Also for the Canadians on the board I will figure out how I can help you out, with pricing and getting a Solstice across the border.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg
Sewell Pontiac
214-956-3776
[email protected]
Good to know you would be willing to do that for us Canucks but GM will likely slap our "pee pee" with the same "Void Warranty" as they did with SSR if we buy US when it will be available to Canadians already. :rant GM really got my goat for jacking us with the SSR price $70k CDN for the base model is insane. The average is price at $78k MSPR and even dealers are not happy about it. We can only hope they will stick to their word and sell the Solstice at a proper exchange rate of about $.70 on the dollar instead of $.53 like the SSR.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The refundable deposit is easy. You just give me a $500 check or credit card number and we hold the $500 and place the order. We wait until the car comes in and credit you $500 since you have already given us $500. If for some reason you can not buy the car or just change your mind I have no problem refunding you the money you have already put down. It is really easy I have done the same on our GTO orders at the store.

As far as Canada is concerned I will not know if we can send them until the car comes out. I have no problem having a car transported up to Canada but I don't know what the exchange rate will be at that time. I feel your pain. If I can help in any way I will try what ever I can.

Thanks,

Jason Feuerberg

·
Registered
172 Posts
2006solstice said:
Awesome news. I am in California, and I am going to guess that the dealers here WILL be marking them up. What is the possibility, when the day comes, to buy out of state and ship to CA? Is that still prohibited by CA law (emissions)?
Just have him order one for you with California emissions.

·
4,592 Posts
Ah, memories, my first post/thread.......... :)

GTOJ no longer works for this dealership, too bad :(

Say hi sometime Jason!

·
Registered
72 Posts
welcome

my dealer told me the $500 is not refundable after the car is in build stage. Is that true? I have not even driven the car and would like to drive before signing the check over.

·
4,592 Posts
Solsitcesteve said:
my dealer told me the $500 is not refundable after the car is in build stage. Is that true? I have not even driven the car and would like to drive before signing the check over.
Sorry, you misunderstood, this thread holds my first post from may 2004. I had looked it up to find the dealer that was discussed in the thread "GTOJ" - he was very nice, but no longer available at the contact info he provided. I tried to call, learned that, and passed that along.

Now, as for the $500, I don't know, but good question as I have a $500 deposit on one that is supposedly refundable, I would quess it's up to each dealer. Is there a written agreement you have?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Solsitcesteve said:
Do you have a signed sales contract? What are the laws in your state? I just got back a $1000 deposit from a dealer that I did not get my car from. But, I had signed nothing, so it would have been hard for them to hold it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts