Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome one, welcome all, be it Solstice, Sky, or even the Opel GT... if you live in or near Michigan and want to know about the events and people from the state of Michigan this is your place.

Let me welcome you to the Michigan Kappa Club (MKC for short).
This group (as of mid-August 2007) is just being formed and will hopefully grow quickly into the premier club for Kappa owners in the state of Michigan. To start you off we have a few means of communication (outside of this sub-forum).

E-mail: MichiganKappaClub <at> gmail <dot> com

I will attempt to keep this post up to date and accurate as the club grows and evolves. I kindly ask that a Moderator *sticky* this post, and if you have questions / comments to please start a new thread in our new sub-forum as to keep this thread clean and easy for all members to follow.

Thank you so much, on behalf of our 12+ starting members...

Michigan Kappa Club

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Without the ability to edit older posts, I must update this information.

The group now has it's own website, created on the Ning.com service. This allows us a lot of functionality similar in nature to a Facebook / MySpace site. Each individual will have a Ning.com account, but the site is open only to approved members.

The greatest thing about Ning.com is it's free... but second to that is we can interact, post events, pictures, videos, etc. on there without things getting lost.

So... follow this link (you'll have to piece it back together, sorry... bots will see the link and create spam on the site, so I have to post it this way)

http://michigankappaclub[dot]ning[dot]com/?xgi=etCr7YK

remove the "[" and "]" and replace "dot" with "." and all will work just fine. I'll get an e-mail, and approve you for the site. I can also remove you, so if we do end up with spammers on the site, I can take care of them still... but won't kick out any of the members!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Without the ability to edit older posts, I must update this information.

The group now has it's own website, created on the Ning.com service. This allows us a lot of functionality similar in nature to a Facebook / MySpace site. Each individual will have a Ning.com account, but the site is open only to approved members.

The greatest thing about Ning.com is it's free... but second to that is we can interact, post events, pictures, videos, etc. on there without things getting lost.

So... follow this link (you'll have to piece it back together, sorry... bots will see the link and create spam on the site, so I have to post it this way)

http://michigankappaclub[dot]ning[dot]com/?xgi=etCr7YK

remove the "[" and "]" and replace "dot" with "." and all will work just fine. I'll get an e-mail, and approve you for the site. I can also remove you, so if we do end up with spammers on the site, I can take care of them still... but won't kick out any of the members!!
Wouldn't a facebook group be easier? Just my opinion but I'll join the group shortly.

·
Registered
260 Posts
rich will you approve my membership

Your membership is pending approval. mike armbruster

1 - 4 of 4 Posts