Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being a lurker on this site since about mid 2004, I have read almost everything on this site. I have followed this car for a long time, but had never once seen it in person. I have seen plenty driving in the Detroit area, but had never seen one up close and personal. I was a firm believer in that I wanted to drive the car before i bought it. But after seeing it in person and getting to check the in's and outs of a preproduction car that my dealer had a week and half ago, I was obsessed and went and ordered one. I know i am way down on the totem pole, but i had to order it and am prepared to wait. I have other vehicle to keep my occuppied. Well, anyways, I just wanted to share it with you guys. Thanks for all the info! Now the very long wait begins. :)

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Hang in there. If you can't get a ride in a Sol closer to you than western Pennsylvania, give me a PM. I'll meet you half way and give you a ride.

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
sol4362 said:
After being a lurker on this site since about mid 2004, I have read almost everything on this site. I have followed this car for a long time, but had never once seen it in person. I have seen plenty driving in the Detroit area, but had never seen one up close and personal. I was a firm believer in that I wanted to drive the car before i bought it. But after seeing it in person and getting to check the in's and outs of a preproduction car that my dealer had a week and half ago, I was obsessed and went and ordered one. I know i am way down on the totem pole, but i had to order it and am prepared to wait. I have other vehicle to keep my occuppied. Well, anyways, I just wanted to share it with you guys. Thanks for all the info! Now the very long wait begins. :)
:thumbs:

Welcome. Have fun! Stay patient! Good luck on your order!

We hope you got it for MSRP or better...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts