Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer called me to tell me that somebody backed out of a red Solstice that they now have in the dealership available for sale. My white one is not in yet.

I popped into the dealer, looked it over, test drove it and moved my deposit from the white one to this one. All I have to do now is arrange for a delivery date!!

:lurk:

:cheers:

:party:

:cool:

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Pure Sol said:
My dealer called me to tell me that somebody backed out of a red Solstice that they now have in the dealership available for sale. My white one is not in yet.

I popped into the dealer, looked it over, test drove it and moved my deposit from the white one to this one. All I have to do now is arrange for a delivery date!!

:lurk:

:cheers:

:party:

Sweet! Congratulations! ... proving once again that this car in ANY color will seduce you! :yesnod:

·
5,600 Posts
SolsticeEnjoying said:
Sweet! Congratulations! ... proving once again that this car in ANY color will seduce you! :yesnod:
:agree: Ain't that the truth.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Pure Sol said:

Congrat! :thumbs:

How about:
  • Red Sol
  • Any Sol
  • Pure Red
  • Pure Aggression

·
Registered
201 Posts
You won't regret the change. I did the same thing (although I don't have it yet) and from the pictures I've seen I couldn't be happier!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Pure Sol said:

That is GOOD and BAD news! Great news that you are going to get a car but bad because PURE looks so amazing! I need to see more pure cars on the road!

Good job though! :thumbs:

·
Registered
113 Posts
stang said:
Congrat! :thumbs:

How about:
  • Red Sol
  • Any Sol
  • Pure Red
  • Pure Aggression
That color Serene is awesome! Is that color coming out next year? Where was that photo taken at....is that car available now? I might cancel my order and wait till next year when the horsepower is more and the color selection is better.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Pure

SlipSlider said:
That is GOOD and BAD news! Great news that you are going to get a car but bad because PURE looks so amazing! I need to see more pure cars on the road!

Good job though! :thumbs:

Glad your happy :grouphug: The Pure will look really good though and is the rarest one. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
HAMMER said:
That color Serene is awesome! Is that color coming out next year? Where was that photo taken at....is that car available now? I might cancel my order and wait till next year when the horsepower is more and the color selection is better.
Thanks! :blush:
The photo is a photchop I made, but the color Serene could become a reality. Saturn has already stated that the Sky will come in a steel blue color, so I would assume the Solstice would too. I came up with the name Serene, to help with getting Pontiac to add it to the lineup. ;) I'm still waiting for word from Pontiac as to if the color is a go (PM me Pontiac). I think it would be a great addition to the Solstice color palette. I'm hoping that they add it for 2007. I'll be first in line if they do.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
stang said:
Thanks! :blush:
The photo is a photchop I made, but the color Serene could become a reality. Saturn has already stated that the Sky will come in a steel blue color, so I would assume the Solstice would too. I came up with the name Serene, to help with getting Pontiac to add it to the lineup. ;) I'm still waiting for word from Pontiac as to if the color is a go (PM me Pontiac). I think it would be a great addition to the Solstice color palette. I'm hoping that they add it for 2007. I'll be first in line if they do.
It is really nice. It almost looks like it's chrome.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
inov814u said:
Glad your happy :grouphug: The Pure will look really good though and is the rarest one. :yesnod:
Yeah, I hear what you guys are saying about the Pure being more unique, etc., but honestly, I was kind of settling for the white. When I saw the red, my heart skipped a beat. And, you know the old saying - a bird in the hand...

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Pure Sol said:

I popped into the dealer, looked it over, test drove it and moved my deposit from the white one to this one.
That was a pretty aggressive move, Pure Sol. You will be happy. Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Pure Sol said:
Yeah, I hear what you guys are saying about the Pure being more unique, etc., but honestly, I was kind of settling for the white. When I saw the red, my heart skipped a beat. And, you know the old saying - a bird in the hand...

I ordered white but saw a red one a month ago.. it looked great. I would have done the same thing in a heartbeat. ENJOY! :yesnod:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have the aggressive, I originally wanted sly, but found this one and I LOVE it! It looks like its energized! And as someone pointed out to me, the red really shows off the chrome. Congratulations :party:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Congrats on the car :party:

No need to change your forum name, after all the Solstice is a pure roadster.:thumbs:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts