Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well never say never!!!! Today I sold my #83 back to the dealer I got it from(they called me). They are not going to sell it, for now - it is for "foot traffic" purposes only. I have in writing that I get their first 2007 optioned to my liking. All I can say is that I made money off the deal(only because its a 1K). Money back in the bank and I will lurk, if you don't mind. I will update you on my 2007.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,849 Posts
Cool, we were just talking about you this a.m.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
SolTex said:
Well never say never!!!! Today I sold my #83 back to the dealer I got it from(they called me). They are not going to sell it, for now - it is for "foot traffic" purposes only. I have in writing that I get their first 2007 optioned to my liking. All I can say is that I made money off the deal(only because its a 1K). Money back in the bank and I will lurk, if you don't mind. I will update you on my 2007.
Yeah, but geez, that was 000083. That's FOUR zeroes in front! A mysterious delivered 08/27. Must have been painful to let her go. How many miles did you have on her?

Hope you have the agreement in writing for the 2007 and that it says MSRP, whatever that happens to be at the time.

Take care, neighbor.

.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
SolTex said:
Well never say never!!!! Today I sold my #83 back to the dealer I got it from(they called me). They are not going to sell it, for now - it is for "foot traffic" purposes only. I have in writing that I get their first 2007 optioned to my liking. All I can say is that I made money off the deal(only because its a 1K). Money back in the bank and I will lurk, if you don't mind. I will update you on my 2007.
So, I just found out today on another thread that you supposedly officially "christined" the car !!! :yesnod: (If you know what I mean ;) )

So a couple questions, are you and your partner really really small or something? How else could someone accomplish this feet? Or we're you just alone by yourself taking care of business??? :lol:

And second, does your dealer know this took place in #83??? I think maybe you should put a sign on it or something. You know, like a time capsule for the next owners! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Bonzo said:
So, I just found out today on another thread that you supposedly officially "christined" the car !!! :yesnod: (If you know what I mean ;) )

So a couple questions, are you and your partner really really small or something? How else could someone accomplish this feet? Or we're you just alone by yourself taking care of business??? :lol:

And second, does your dealer know this took place in #83??? I think maybe you should put a sign on it or something. You know, like a time capsule for the next owners! :lol:
Hmm, you've just given me a reason to reconsider ever buying a used car. Or at least to have it examined first by a good CSI (forget the mechanics!).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
Editguy said:
Hmm, you've just given me a reason to reconsider ever buying a used car. Or at least to have it examined first by a good CSI (forget the mechanics!).
I suppose you'll never stay at a hotel again will you???? Talk about used and abused!!!! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Bonzo said:
I suppose you'll never stay at a hotel again will you???? Talk about used and abused!!!! :lol:
Okay, you've just ruined my life. Now I can't drive the sol any further than itis possible to get back home on the same day. I think I need a shower.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bonzo said:
So, I just found out today on another thread that you supposedly officially "christined" the car !!! :yesnod: (If you know what I mean ;) )

So a couple questions, are you and your partner really really small or something? How else could someone accomplish this feet? Or we're you just alone by yourself taking care of business??? :lol:

And second, does your dealer know this took place in #83??? I think maybe you should put a sign on it or something. You know, like a time capsule for the next owners! :lol:
Sorry, you have me confused with someone else!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
gizmo2004 said:
Yeah, but geez, that was 000083. That's FOUR zeroes in front! A mysterious delivered 08/27. Must have been painful to let her go. How many miles did you have on her?

Hope you have the agreement in writing for the 2007 and that it says MSRP, whatever that happens to be at the time.

Take care, neighbor.

.
Yes, it was very hard to do but 2007 is not far away. Yes, my agreement for the 2007 is for MSRP. I had a big 280 miles on her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
SolTex said:
Yes, it was very hard to do but 2007 is not far away. Yes, my agreement for the 2007 is for MSRP. I had a big 280 miles on her.
Gee, how long did you have it? did you ever take it out of the driveway? I've had mine for two weeks and I have about 1250 miles on it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,592 Posts
SolTex said:
Sorry, you have me confused with someone else!!!!!
JMS-MES said:
I thought that was NixSol, not SolTex
Editguy said:
You're right, it was NixSol.
solli4me said:
Cool, we were just talking about you this a.m.
WHOOPS!!! SORRY SolTex !!!!! :blush:

I guess my hormones were still running from an earlier thread, with unanswered questions, and when Solli4me said "we were just talking about you" I just went from NixSol to SolTex. Hey, I had 4 of the 6 letters correct. :lol:

Where were you Editguy when I needed you? :lol:

Again, sorry for my mistake SolTex. :yesnod:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Bonzo said:
Where were you Editguy when I needed you? :lol:
Umm, asleep at the mouse...but that's better than being asleep at the wheel! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,664 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top