Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for those who are waiting.I got my rear adjustable swaybar from Werks today 3/17 and I'm pleased with the package : the bar is well made ,the powder coating looks first class and the mounts with the grease fittings in them are a nice touch looking forward to the front bar. The weather is finally starting to warm up here in Ohio so I will be starting my suspension upgrades and I will be ordering my Pro Beam from DDM now that I decided that was the way I was going thanks to the input from the forum members.Was at the Detriot Autorama and talked to a vendor Viking Performance about building some adjustable coil overs so that could be next need to take some measurements and give them a call hopefully winter is finally over and us cold climate people can start enjoying our cars!

·
Registered
7,476 Posts
I received the rear last week, Dave said the fronts should be arriving in a couple weeks. For folks who don't know these are suppose to be 10% stiffer than ZOKs. Swaybar mounts w/zerk fittings were included for those of us who ordered early and threw in free due to the longer than normal wait.

Tubular 1 3/8" x .188" Wall front and 1 1/8" x .188" Wall rear bars.

Pic of FE3 vs WERKS posted by KPP member CLK:
Login

Installed:
Login

·
Registered
96 Posts
I received the rear last week, Dave said the fronts should be arriving in a couple weeks. For folks who don't know these are suppose to be 10% stiffer than ZOKs. Swaybar mounts w/zerk fittings were included for those of us who ordered early and threw in free due to the longer than normal wait.

Tubular 1 3/8" x .188" Wall front and 1 1/8" x .188" Wall rear bars.

Pic of FE3 vs WERKS posted by KPP member CLK:
Login

Installed:
Login
That's CLH ;)

As to the feel after install, it's really hard for me to say as the bar went on at the same time I buttoned up my Koni-based custom coilovers (425f/500r).

All I can say at this point is that the now car corners very FLAT :cool:

Chris

·
Premium Member
10,475 Posts
Folks should test with before and after otherwise you have no reference point other than the vendors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts