Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

With our June run out of the way, the West Coast Kappas are getting ready for our Mendocino overnight run July 27, going from Novato to Mendocino along the coast, and back through the redwoods.

Details and registration, as well as a link to the Facebook event page, can be found at:

https://westcoastkappacar.club/2019/06/15/mendocino-summer-run-with-optional-overnight-in-july/

Non-members are welcome to join us from anywhere on the planet. There's a $5 event fee (goes toward insurance and expenses for the club) and a waiver, or you can join the club and your membership includes the event fees for your membership term.

If you have any questions, feel free to share here, on the website post, on the Facebook page, or reach out to me directly.

Hope to see a few of you out there!

Robert

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick bump - we have 5 cars and 10 people going at this point but still have room for more. :) Check out the link above and register if you'd like to attend.

There's one room remaining at the Joshua Grindle Inn at this point (the Master) and at least one room at the Hill House, which are the two properties we're staying at. Overnighters are welcome to choose other properties in the area; we'll be having dinner in Mendocino and folks can go home from there or stay overnight and drive with the remaining folks on Sunday.

We have a few other events in the works, so check out our website https://westcoastkappacar.club/ and our events page (in the menu bar of the website) for the latest on all of our events.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I relocated from CHI to Portland OR. Looking for contacts in the northern Oregon southern WA area. Also, I’ll be around McMinnville OR and would appreciate a good shop recommendation. Thanks. Full disclosure - 09 Sky Redline.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I relocated from CHI to Portland OR. Looking for contacts in the northern Oregon southern WA area. Also, I’ll be around McMinnville OR and would appreciate a good shop recommendation. Thanks. Full disclosure - 09 Sky Redline.
Might wanna post in the parent group here (the "Pacific" section) since people in Oregon may not read all the threads for California runs. :) Welcome to the west coast though. Feel free to keep an eye on our club info for events you might want to come down for, and keep an ear to the ground for NASSAM 2022 down here too.

·
Premium Member
411 Posts
Hanging with the Saturns

Great picture of the group... with just me representing Pontiac. :|

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts