Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there from western Pa - Pittsburgh area ????
Letr's hear from someone

VIN 043

·
Registered
6 Posts
South of Pittsburgh

Hi!
I'm a waiter (ordered in September) and late comer to the forum.

Thanks again for the viewing, JMS-MES!!! It sold me.

Don

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Bmcl,
I'm from western PA, just north of old exit 2 on the turnpike. PM me so we can talk.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am also from Western PA. Mckeesport, which is about 45 mins from Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
don't forget "Achieftain"

·
Administrator
9,252 Posts
Bmcl said:
Letr's hear from someone

VIN 043
Another Pittsburgh area "Sol waiter" - hope to owner by spring!

Doesn't seem like there are too many of us - but there are lots in eastern OHIO.

I know that there are 2 1stK owners somewhere near me - saw both cars - mysterious and aggresive on the showroom floor in Sept. Heard tales of one even driving in my area of South Fayette.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi to site members in Pittsburgh area, We are waiting up here in McKean County near Bradford---Ordered our Sol April 20 2005. Dealer said production commenced 10/21. Visited Pitt recently to watch the (CAUSE) rock band play at the Thunderbird Cafe'. A friend said he sees A Sol drive past his auto dealership in Monroeville quite regularly. We haven't seen one live yet. Maybe the first we see will be our own. Wouldn't that be ----SLY--sand & steel-single cd-premium pak-no smoke-LSD With polished aluminum , If thats not enough as we drive away we will play ABBY ROAD ---BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR For now we will keep playing the KINKS--SO TIRED TIRED OF WAITING TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU. Our other roadster 1980 XLS Harley Davidson. Hope to see you all sometime driving The Highway Of The Grand Army Of The REPUBLIC. Reality check

·
Registered
98 Posts
reality check said:
Hi to site members in Pittsburgh area, We are waiting up here in McKean County near Bradford---Ordered our Sol April 20 2005. Dealer said production commenced 10/21. Visited Pitt recently to watch the (CAUSE) rock band play at the Thunderbird Cafe'. A friend said he sees A Sol drive past his auto dealership in Monroeville quite regularly. We haven't seen one live yet. Maybe the first we see will be our own. Wouldn't that be ----SLY--sand & steel-single cd-premium pak-no smoke-LSD With polished aluminum , If thats not enough as we drive away we will play ABBY ROAD ---BABY YOU CAN DRIVE MY CAR For now we will keep playing the KINKS--SO TIRED TIRED OF WAITING TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOU. Our other roadster 1980 XLS Harley Davidson. Hope to see you all sometime driving The Highway Of The Grand Army Of The REPUBLIC. Reality check
So are there anymore Western PA owners out there? There may be more but this was the first thread I came across...just wonderin'? Holla back, y'all! :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Diva Rocket,
We have a run planned for March. It should be lots of fun. PM me for more info.
XMM

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yeah, I'm from Pittsburgh. I live in Penn Hills (an Eastern Suburb).

I've been waiting for this car since Nov2002, and will continue to wait just a little longer to grab a GXP in black as soon as I can.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Bmcl said:
Letr's hear from someone

VIN 043
Are the people who have responded on here the only western, PA members? Is there a way to search/sort the members list for PA members? I tried but no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

I know about the run in Ohio the end of March - looks like it will be cool, provided weather is okay. :cool:

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
ATTENTION !!!

all you PA types

PM me or XMM (that's Ex-Miata Man to you newbies)

WE already have an "organization" NEO"s and we have many threads
out there

would be glad to have you aboard and part of our SOS run 03-25-06

Darlene...you already know about this !!!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I was born in Latrobe and lived in Ligonier for the first five years of my life! Live in SC now though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
druid-2 said:
ATTENTION !!!

all you PA types

PM me or XMM (that's Ex-Miata Man to you newbies)

WE already have an "organization" NEO"s and we have many threads
out there

would be glad to have you aboard and part of our SOS run 03-25-06

Darlene...you already know about this !!!
Yes, I know I already know about this - gosh, feel like I'm a 2 year old being scolded or something!!!! :)

I just wanted to know who all was from Western, PA "specifically". I wanted to know if there was a way to specifically search or do a sort for members in Western, PA and wanted to know if the only "few" that are on the NEO are all there are. Are we clear? :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Diva Rocket,
There appears to be a resonable group from western PA who are on the Forum. Many have not listed a home town so a search would be difficult to say the least. I have been getting some PM's from fellow PAers who are interested in the NEO/PA runs. As we grow, I'm certain more will come on board. We will just have to build upon the info we have and add people as they introduce themselves to us. By the way...welcome aboard yourself.
xmm

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Diva Rocket said:
Holla back, y'all! :cool:
So THAT's what a hollaback girl is. :lol:

Not an owner, yet (was almost but that's a long story) but longtime member here from Erie area with plenty of ties to Pittsburgh.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts