Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
can you host it somewhere else or something? it won't play for me. I even took the direct file from view source and it gives me some error.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
My alternate post was going to be:

"Death To PutFile."

PutFile only works 50% of the time for me, and you can't use the browser's image-resizing when people post 7889x6555 pictures.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
A few days ago there were several (disturbing) reports of wet carpeting under the floor mats - see any sign of water where it doesn't belong?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Excelsior said:
Just was trying to catch the rain beads going up the hood of the car while driving. Its cool

http://media.putfile.com/wet93
Is it always raining or night time where you are :)

Can you get a buddy to follow you in his car with your camcorder and record you driving on a nice sunny day? That would be fantastic :)

Thanks for the vids and pictures you have been supplying us !!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks, its enough video to keep me going!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The speed limit is 45, then drops to 30 for the school zone.

Yes, it is almost always raining where I am (except for this year) and I work odd hours.

I do have videos of the Spencerport drive we did, but I have editing to do to cut the boring parts out and no place to host it really. They are kinda long.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ohh, and no leaks. It rains HARD out here when it does and the tires handle quite well in wet conditions. But don't crank the gas pedal when its wet or you will get into trouble pretty easy.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
You took it out in the rain????

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.