Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
can you host it somewhere else or something? it won't play for me. I even took the direct file from view source and it gives me some error.

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
dori-san said:
can you host it somewhere else or something? it won't play for me. I even took the direct file from view source and it gives me some error.
:agree: Locked up on me

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
looked like a school zone....were you in the cinderella model?

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
My alternate post was going to be:

"Death To PutFile."

PutFile only works 50% of the time for me, and you can't use the browser's image-resizing when people post 7889x6555 pictures.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
A few days ago there were several (disturbing) reports of wet carpeting under the floor mats - see any sign of water where it doesn't belong?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Excelsior said:
Just was trying to catch the rain beads going up the hood of the car while driving. Its cool

http://media.putfile.com/wet93
Is it always raining or night time where you are :)

Can you get a buddy to follow you in his car with your camcorder and record you driving on a nice sunny day? That would be fantastic :)

Thanks for the vids and pictures you have been supplying us !!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Thanks, its enough video to keep me going!

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The speed limit is 45, then drops to 30 for the school zone.

Yes, it is almost always raining where I am (except for this year) and I work odd hours.

I do have videos of the Spencerport drive we did, but I have editing to do to cut the boring parts out and no place to host it really. They are kinda long.

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
You took it out in the rain????

·
Registered
175 Posts
worked for me. Would have liked to hear you go through the gears.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts