Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited about getting my new Sols, in a week that I forgot that I have to clean out my garage.(My reminded me :cuss: ).

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
Think the entire time about how good your Sol will look in the garage...it'll make the time go faster. :lol:

B

·
0 Posts
Igmyster said:
I am so excited about getting my new Sols, in a week that I forgot that I have to clean out my garage.(My reminded me :cuss: ).

I have to do the very same thing. We have a 3-Car garage with only one vehicle in it, because my truck is too long. My solstice will fit nicely, I just have to make some room. :willy: :lol:

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I spent the entire weekend organizing my garage! Alot of people in my sub-division are having garage sales in two weekends. 50% of proceeds to go to hurricane Katrina efforts.... I was going to do it anyway...glad it worked out....more traffic. I will need to finish up next weekend - at least the organizing part. Then, put up sheetrock, clean and paint floor, ready to go. Should be done right around the time my sol comes in!!!!

·
Registered
504 Posts
No garage on my property,just big storage sheds for motorcycles, one built at this time would be an expensive proposition,wood is beyond expensive.So I ordered a tent garage 12x20x8.Will do the trick for the winter,run an extension cord for battery trickle. :cool:

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've got to build a building for mine - but it looks like I'll have pleny of time! :cool:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Igmyster said:
Number 864 here in Florida. Yeah me too. In South FL, since we dont have basements, the garage us used for the normal basement items... With the Sol arriving, who knows when, I too have been in remodel the garage mode. all new Coleman garage cabinets from Lowes, New flooring arriving, and this weekend a huge garage sale for the entire neighboorhood is perfectly timed for the cleanout. Will have a show gargae by the time I am done and will be able to fit two cars inside. You will be sooooo proud you did it... Mine is looking good, like space I didnt know I had... CAnt wait to fill it with the Solstice. BTW, my son says every cool car needs a name. He suggested Veronica.

·
Registered
137 Posts
todd_raleigh said:
I spent the entire weekend organizing my garage! Alot of people in my sub-division are having garage sales in two weekends. 50% of proceeds to go to hurricane Katrina efforts.... I was going to do it anyway...glad it worked out....more traffic. I will need to finish up next weekend - at least the organizing part. Then, put up sheetrock, clean and paint floor, ready to go. Should be done right around the time my sol comes in!!!!
Did the same thing today in anticipation of my Sols arrival. Garage ready... Now where's my Sol? 1135 built but no word on shipment.

:cool:

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I too still have to clean my garage. Plan to paint the walls and floor and will have the life sized poster put up down one side of the garage. Sine I too live in Fl will have to get ird of a lot of junk--

1 - 9 of 9 Posts