Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figure they have produced about 4000 Solstices, 2000 of them sit waiting to be fixed and then delivered. That leaves about 2000 across the U.S. We have seen three on the road in New Hampshire. I’m going to play the lottery tonight. :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I see them all the time.
'Course, I live 15 miles from the plant...

·
Registered
363 Posts
flaj said:
I figure they have produced about 4000 Solstices, 2000 of them sit waiting to be fixed and then delivered. That leaves about 2000 across the U.S. We have seen three on the road in New Hampshire. I’m going to play the lottery tonight. :)

Yep, Have you seen bigfoot or had any UFO encounters as well?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Fortimir said:
I live in Central Indiana and have yet to ever see a Solstice in person.
:agree:

·
Registered
8,667 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
There's a bunch of folks in NE OH saying the same thing today.... :)

·
Registered
729 Posts
I have yet to see one driving around here in the D/FW area of Texas!! :(

Maybe I'll be the first one around here to have one if mine will ever arrive. :brentil:

- bspate -

·
Registered
8,667 Posts
bspate: hodges1 is still waiting for his in Dallas, VIN 101965.

BOBO1424 got his in Waco 10/14 VIN 000827.

carlintexas got his in Muenster 10/14 VIN 000781.

04CTSVforMe purchased his in PA and drove it to Allen, TX VIN 000848.

Kallsd got his in Sherman 10/04 VIN 000714.

szxz1z got his or is still waiting, Dallas VIN 000164. Hope it is "got"!

A few more, of course, in Austin, Houston, West Texas, San Angelo...

Yours should be here soon, eh? Hope so!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Haven't seen one on the road yet. I saw one at my dealer a few days ago. He says it is the first one they have recieved out of a 4 month allocation of 14. I am in the second allocation next in line to be "picked up" :brentil:

·
Registered
340 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
You came late to the party, Sonoran, but welcome to the Future Solstice Owner Club.

Yah, I am somewhat of a newbie to the waiting game, have only been waiting for 3 months so far. Dealer says mine should be built in Jan. 06 and delivered Feb or Mar. Sounds about right to me. I can't explain why his other orders are not showing up yet. Sounds like they are being built at a good pace now but are not keeping up with deliveries. Hope the flood gates open soon!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
flaj said:
Do you mean you saw my cool Solstice when I was in New Hampshire this month from Iowa.

·
Registered
278 Posts
i know of 3 of them currently in Santa Clarita, ca. two of which i have sat in. both however are preproduction models. i have not yet seen a production sol./

·
Premium Member
585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SCISOLSTICE said:
Do you mean you saw my cool Solstice when I was in New Hampshire this month from Iowa.
No, you guys were up around Columbus day. These have all been spotted within the last week or so. I'm scheduled to get mine this weekend, but I know how that can go. :)

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Slicer said:
I see them all the time.
'Course, I live 15 miles from the plant...

Hey Slicer, any chance of you going by the plant and see if cars are still sitting in the parking lot waiting for repairs?

·
Registered
191 Posts
I live 30 minutes from Wilmington, and I have yet to see one driving around other than the floor model that the Dealerships are trading off. Here's who I know that lives somewhat near me. One of you drive by my work (Pep Boys, Berlin, NJ) and make my day!

DeaconEd (hasn't picked up, #1 of 3 in 2nd allocation, Agresta Pontiac, Williamstown, NJ. I know because I am #2 of 3)
Dengel
CDB
Wife of CDB (so you're across the bridge in PA, you can come to Jersey)
Mceb

I know I missed some, but that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I swear I saw one in south/central NJ the other night. But it was real dark and it went by real fast. I thought it was a red one with a black top.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.