Votes: 137 15.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

I just wanted to get an idea as to what your color choice will be. Let take a poll.

(Just for the record, mine is Mysterious with a black leather interior.)

Aggressive:

Mysterious:

Cool:

Deep:

Envious:

Sly:

Pure: Sorry, but I can't find a picture.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
On another note, if you could choose any other color other than the ones listed, what would you choose. Maybe the GM heads would like to know for the next set of colors they might release.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Black...Black!! :yesnod:

Just saw Blue...Must Say...Looks Great!!

But...

Black ...Black it is....DONE DEAL :yesnod:

Other color...would love to see a TRUE Emerald Green

·
Registered
78 Posts
Solo said:
On another note, if you could choose any other color other than the ones listed, what would you choose. Maybe the GM heads would like to know for the next set of colors they might release.

PEWTER (like the Firebird or the Vette) those cars look awsome in Pewter. In fact, before I heard about the Solstice I was thinking about buying a used C5 Pewter Convertible. That's why I picked SLY.

British Racing Green would look good on this car as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I voted dark green but for some reason the pic looks a lot lighter and more metallic than in other posts.
I also noticed that in the factory pic I saw not one green one yet. Is this gonna be an unpopular color?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Davoih- My son saw a green...said it looked AWESOME

·
Registered
403 Posts
Yellow and/or Orange

Mysterious/Ebony for me.

I really want a Yellow or Orange FI hardtop to park next to it.

Hey GM, can we get Yellow and Orange (skittles orange preferably). (Skittles the candy . . . buy a bag, photochop a Solstice the same color, change all the shiny bits for black powdercoat . . . ) I can dream at least.

·
Registered
48 Posts
going with black,just sold my red 911 because i never really felt comfortable driving it,too much of an'' in your face'' feeling. loved the car and may have kept it if it had been black or silver.

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
Blue (Deep) with the two-toned interior

That's what I ordered.....I keep wondering if I'd like something else, but can't figure out anything better for me.

I had a black '58 Chevy convertible many years ago, waxed it all the time, it looked great, but showed everything.

Red seems to be a very popular color, but too "common" for my tastes.

I'd like the green with a saddle colored top, but black??

The greys and white look good, but not very striking to me. The most promo pictures do show the grey with two-toned interior and does look good though.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Frosty said:
Mysterious/Ebony for me.
I really want a Yellow or Orange FI hardtop to park next to it.
:agree:
I voted Black, too, but what I really want is a YELLOW Solstice and some black wheels with a polished lip. Is there any doubt that yellow will come with the FI Solstice?

The idea of a coupe sounds interesting, but I think I'd be more interested in a removable hardtop.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I wanted some color, so I was between blue, green and red for me -- but I really wanted to get the two tone (grey-tan, or black-gold, whatever, lol) and supposedly there may be a constraint with green and red & the combo interior for some odd reason. So I went with blue to be on the safe side.

The green and blue are very metallic and I thought the colors looked drastically different depending on the time of day when I saw them. I give the green the edge on cloudy days or at twilight, but the blue looks outstanding when it's sunny!

·
Registered
251 Posts
A "real" Yellow, would be very :cool: , All black interior?? yellow trim?? Polished Chrome wheels!! :yesnod:

·
Registered
381 Posts
I really like Sly. I think it would look great with the wheels powdercoated dark grey to near black, but it's currently the most popular color in the poll. I want the car to be unique, so maybe I'll get Envious instead. (Can't stand white.) OTOH, there won't be many Sols around anyway, so even if a lot of them are Sly, it won't be like it's going to be very common. Plus, just because all of us on the Forum are ordering ours with these colors, there's no telling what Pontiac's overall color mix will be.

That does it, I convinced myself to stick with Sly. :)

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
SOL MIO said:
A "real" Yellow, would be very :cool: , All black interior?? yellow trim?? Polished Chrome wheels!! :yesnod:
Since they won't give me a "Knock yer eyes out Yellow" or "Hello ossifer", I went to the other extreme and went with a "Blends with concrete Sly" or "Passive Stealth Mode".

·
Registered
504 Posts
I always liked the British race green scheme.So there it is.Also I want people to be envious. :yesnod: :cool:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sly

I initially chose Green, mostly because it's the classic British roadster color, but then decided, Hey this isn't a British car.

Absolutely love the looks of Black, but as noted elsewhere it shows every fingerprint.

Considered Red but decided it was too in-your-face. I will say the most recent Wilmington photos make that a really inviting choice.

Yellow would be an exciting option, but I think I'd think of it the same as the Red--really interesting but after 5 or 10 years maybe a bit much.

Blue looks outstanding. Certainly a great choice, can't wait to see one.

Decided on Sly. I thought it looks great--but they all look great--and will admit that it's choice in most of Pontiac's promotional materials swayed me.

None of us is going to be unhappy with our choice.

1 - 20 of 177 Posts