• Deep (Dark Blue)

Votes: 137 15.2%

• Total voters
141 - 160 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Red.....

Hello! When I 1st ordered the car I choose "RED" but then changed my mind...which women do on occasion....I changed it to "BLACK". All was well until my dealer called and told me GM did not get the color change. So....it's "RED"....A friend said "I was meant to be "FLASHY" not "CLASSY". :)

·
1,492 Posts
Old Guy!

Didn't we do this poll back in July?

Thanks to dori-san and his excellent pic's I'm ordering Pure.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I'm still smiling

:)
I looked at a picture shoot froom a road trip made by over 15 west coast solstice club members last weekend and there wasn't a red (agressive) one in the bunch. "Little red #531" is going to stand out where ever she goes. :cool:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
whitefang said:
Didn't we do this poll back in July?

Thanks to dori-san and his excellent pic's I'm ordering Pure.
Same poll, started in May.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
your colors

I wanted something different so I ordered the envious.All I,ve seen in person and in avertisments is sly,cool,or aggressive.I knew mysterious would be a popluar choose along with the other three,so it was either deep or envious.I thought the two tone steel/sand would look classier with the envious ,so that was it for me and now with the percentages of ordered colors listed I,m glad I made that choose.All the colors look great though and the only color thats missing is yellow,could be called "screeming".

·
Registered
404 Posts
Hardest choice ive ever had 2 make was deciding whether 2 get this car in red or blak. Ive always like red cars, (ferrari, eclipse etc) but i was worried that this might look like a chic car if i got it in red. so i went with blak

·
Registered
1 Posts
color

Iordered a black one. Had a `63 impala conv. that always got raves. Red is a little too flashy for me, but I think that would be my second choice. But they all look beautiful!

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
kilowatt said:
Iordered a black one. Had a `63 impala conv. that always got raves. Red is a little too flashy for me, but I think that would be my second choice. But they all look beautiful!
Congratulations on your first post, kilo! Have you been :lurk: ing since September? :)

I suppose you have read the posts about how difficult it is to keep Mysterious clean and how it shows scratches so easy. But yes, it is a great color.

Why don't you add some information about yourself in your profile and signature. Like, where you live, what color you ordered, when you ordered it, what options, how old you are, whatever. Just go to the top of any page of posts, select User CP. On the page that comes up, on the left, select Edit Profile and give what ever information you choose. When you save that, then select Edit Signature and add whatever you want there. This will appear on all future posts as well as on all past posts. This is a good place to update with your order status as you find out when your car is scheduled for production, produced, shipped, etc.

You've joined a great group of people. We're all here to help each other, so do not fear asking stupid questions. The question you don't ask is the stupid one, because you won't get an answer. I would suggest, however, using the Search menu item at the top of any page of posts to search for the subject matter first.

Take care.

·
2,574 Posts
gizmo2004 said:
Congratulations on your first post, kilo! Have you been :lurk: ing since September? :)

I suppose you have read the posts about how difficult it is to keep Mysterious clean and how it shows scratches so easy. But yes, it is a great color.

Why don't you add some information about yourself in your profile and signature. Like, where you live, what color you ordered, when you ordered it, what options, how old you are, whatever. Just go to the top of any page of posts, select User CP. On the page that comes up, on the left, select Edit Profile and give what ever information you choose. When you save that, then select Edit Signature and add whatever you want there. This will appear on all future posts as well as on all past posts. This is a good place to update with your order status as you find out when your car is scheduled for production, produced, shipped, etc.

You've joined a great group of people. We're all here to help each other, so do not fear asking stupid questions. The question you don't ask is the stupid one, because you won't get an answer. I would suggest, however, using the Search menu item at the top of any page of posts to search for the subject matter first.

Take care.

Hey Giz, You know you're on here so much and welcoming newbs etc. and given the fact that that was a pretty nice welcome what do you think about maybe figuring out how to get it to all new peeps as the official greeter on behalf of everyone. You might as well, you're doing it anyway, then no one gets left out by accident but they still get a gentle reminder to do a little searching. We might even consider bestowing the title of "Ambassador in Residence"on you! ;)

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
birdliver said:
Hey Giz, You know you're on here so much and welcoming newbs etc. and given the fact that that was a pretty nice welcome what do you think about maybe figuring out how to get it to all new peeps as the official greeter on behalf of everyone. You might as well, you're doing it anyway, then no one gets left out by accident but they still get a gentle reminder to do a little searching. We might even consider bestowing the title of "Ambassador in Residence"on you! ;)
PLEASE, you're embarrassing me! :blush:

Maybe I should award you my first (I think) SBS (Seven Blush Salute). :)

I was a newbie once and got my rear greased, so I know how it feels. I like to make people feel welcome and help them get established (but mostly just to get data for my LIST.)

But you know, tax season is just around the corner and my Forum activities will be severely curtailed. (Did I hear cheering in the background?) So I respectfully decline but I am humbled (if that's possible for me) at the suggestion. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
You want to know the problem with this poll? Some of us voted when we first ordered a Sol, and then we either cahnged our orders or ended up with a different color. So I wonder about the accuracy.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered Sly, Really liked the Mysterious and Deep but having spent 10 years as a Detailer I wanted a color that would be a little less maintenance and also did not show every imperfection.
So Gun Metal it is!
Rsoly777

PC version of its Xbox arcade shooter Gun Metal

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Editguy said:
You want to know the problem with this poll? Some of us voted when we first ordered a Sol, and then we either cahnged our orders or ended up with a different color. So I wonder about the accuracy.

We need a Mod to create a new one, because I voted earlier and now I am Sol less. Maybe they can start the poll over?

·
Registered
15 Posts
sly....

I love my sly colored, ebony/sand leather interior!!!!! :yesnod: It gets alota looks! I have also seen a black one and a white one on the road just the town over. My dealer also delivered a sly just a week before mine.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am picturing Deep with ebony/sand interior... loaded to the gills with sparkling chrome wheels :cool:

Is the monsoon package worth it, or should I go with an aftermarket stereo? Only thing with aftermarket is I get nervous thinking about anyone scratching the interior/exterior during installation.

I had someone changing the tires on my 98 eclipse quite a few years back and they had the passenger door opened and up against the lift. They put my old tires in the car and the door got scratched as the weight being added to the car caused the car to shift. I watched in horror as he was doing it. Luckily the owner paid for it to be painted :cuss:

·
Banned
8,656 Posts
tatooedsn said:
I am picturing Deep with ebony/sand interior... loaded to the gills with sparkling chrome wheels :cool:

Is the monsoon package worth it, or should I go with an aftermarket stereo? Only thing with aftermarket is I get nervous thinking about anyone scratching the interior/exterior during installation.

I had someone changing the tires on my 98 eclipse quite a few years back and they had the passenger door opened and up against the lift. They put my old tires in the car and the door got scratched as the weight being added to the car caused the car to shift. I watched in horror as he was doing it. Luckily the owner paid for it to be painted :cuss:
Monsoon is worth it! After-market would probably cost more.

At the first High Noon In Texas meet, we had four cars, only one had Monsoon, and everyone said they wished they had it. You gotta have Monsoon!

Sorry about that person changing your tire. I'd hate to imagine that happening to someone's Solstice. Wait a minute, that CAN'T happen to the Solstice. There is no spare tire! :)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Envious Looks

I saw my Envious (#4878) on Dec. 3 as it rolled off the delivery truck and fell in love. Bought it on the spot! Have added 2 8" white stripes down the center 2" apart. This is the stelth color, not flashy but everyone loves it.:cool:

141 - 160 of 177 Posts