Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want my Solstice like the one in the top header of this site. Sly (shadow silver) seems to match it the closest, but still it is not the same, or is it?

It looks more like a cold steel silver, while the Sly looks more like a warm silver.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
hagenaer said:
I want my Solstice like the one in the top header of this site. Sly (shadow silver) seems to match it the closest, but still it is not the same, or is it?

It looks more like a cold steel silver, while the Sly looks more like a warm silver.
It's the prototype color, which is a mixture of blue and silver. Not a public option.

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Fortimir is right. Someone did legwork on that color long time ago and got someone at GM who told them it was custom 1-off color for early show cars, was Jag color that was tweaked was the word the guy got.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh well...

Fortimir said:
It's the prototype color, which is a mixture of blue and silver. Not a public option.
Another good thing that went down the drain from concept to production. Luckely there's lots of good stuff left :)

Custom paint job? Maybe! But then I'll add some striping too ;)

·
Registered
403 Posts
hagenaer said:
Another good thing that went down the drain from concept to production. Luckely there's lots of good stuff left :)

Custom paint job? Maybe! But then I'll add some striping too ;)
:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts