Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am giung to get a midnight blue sky and going to strype it but i am haveing trubble with the color to do.

i was thinking of a silver. but something cool metalic or maybe a color shift. all other ideas will be welcome

give me a color and the reason you think it will look good.

also can i get a link to auto paint colors.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
...now you see me....

slowandlow said:
i am giung to get a midnight blue sky and going to strype it but i am haveing trubble with the color to do.

i was thinking of a silver. but something cool metalic or maybe a color shift. all other ideas will be welcome

give me a color and the reason you think it will look good.

also can i get a link to auto paint colors.
I think I will have glossy black pinstripes on the hood, trunk, and fenders...and maybe on the doors.

Yes, that will look sharp on my mysterious sol. :cool:

·
Registered
621 Posts
I always thought blue and yellow go together pretty nice. Think white with blue stripes would look pretty decent too.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
White stripes always look fast, but the lighter colors demand black.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Slow and Low speller also

·
Registered
621 Posts
Well, my midnight blue turned out more purple than blue and its a Sol and not a Sky. But what the heck, here's a "blue" Sol with yellow and white racing stripes.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, the car has an excruciatingly great amount of silver accents on it. It would be considerably hard to combat that, so I think going with more silver would be a wise choice. Any other color would clash; you'd have to put that color in more places to make it work. Like perhaps painting your calipers and accenting the interior with the stripe color. Otherwise: sore thumb

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Drex said:
Well, my midnight blue turned out more purple than blue and its a Sol and not a Sky. But what the heck, here's a "blue" Sol with yellow and white racing stripes.
I would choose the Silver, and I would move the two larger stripes closer together, about the same distance as the two smaller stripes are from the larger ones.. on second though just widen the stripes to equal the edge of the inside of each grill opening

1 - 12 of 12 Posts