If I could it would be "Sole FIL8" But alas to many letters

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
OF course it could be SOLFIL8.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Let me think, going with a straight SOLSTICE would fit (up to 8 characters) but would be a little rendundant. Maybe just SOL. I dunno, I cannot think of anything too clever right now. :crazy

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh. That's an idea.

SOL MAN

That fits both the car and the song. That's it for me. One of you guys from Texas will probably beat me to it since I'm not buying till Dec. 05

Maybe I should delete this...

·
Registered
281 Posts
what about FIL8ME? :jester

when i see FIL8 posted, i see "felate". im guessing thats not what you guys are talking about. what am i missing? :smile

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
That never crossed my mind :lol Course some would think, it all depends which side your on receiving or offense.I'll keep my preference to myself, would not want to get anybody upset :cool I see "Fillet" but guess both are eaten :blush

·
Registered
397 Posts
I've yet to think of a good one for the solstice....but for the Vibe, you can't beat "Vibr8r"

For the solstice, maybe "summer" as in summer solstice? Brainstorming here.

Fil8 definitely conjured up something other than fillet to me also!

·
Premium Member
554 Posts
maybe I should go with 00SOLE :cool The license department would probably axe the FIL8. :thumbs

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Bizz said:
how bout SLO SOL or 2SLOSOL
Not sure you would actually want either on your Solstice, whether or not you felt it was true. :crazy

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
In Michigan, we have a vanity limit of 7 characters:

WINTER [obvious]

L8APEX, L8 APEX, LATAPEX [for you racers]

RLEAPEX, RLEEAPX, RLYAPEX, RLY APX, ERLYAPX[again for you racers that are risky]

BRRRRR [For canadian or northern states, or if you drive all season]

TOPLESS [might not be allowed], or NO TOP, TOPDOWN

NOTRNK :lol

IM WET

Thought of some more:

N0RNPLS
LNGSTDY
SOAKED
WNDYHAR
WETHAIR, WETHEAD
VRYCOLD
VERTFUN
TOPDOWN
XLNTCAR, XLNTKAP
RV03VOM ( :thumbs , just for those of you with front plate requirements, as a hint)
SEMPRWT (always wet, had to throw some latin in - lots of these are starting to emphasize the lack of weatherproofness I've experienced in convertibles past, esp living in MI, the "england" of the midwest...)
DRP DRP (along those same lines...)
ISITBRZY
RDSTR
NOKIDS
2SEATS
VERTTOY
2006KAP or KAP2006 or 06KAPPA

I'm saving mine until I'm sure I get it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
How about FILACO. :glol Cash, Gas or A__, nobody rides for free!

But really. My boss has a great one. He owns a 79 Alfa Romeo Spyder. His last name in Bitzinger. His plate reads "ALFABTZ". So I need to compete with that.

Still thinking.................

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Hey, welcome to the forum Solstice006! :smile

I finally thought of a decent one: 1FASTSOL (we get up to 8 charachters in NY). Or along the same theme maybe , SOLSPEED, SOL SPD to shorten it up and not crowd the plate. :smile

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
I'll go with my forum name. That's the plate I had on my GP in Hawaii... unless I think of something better, that is.

Most people didn't get it, they thought I was a computer programmer or something. Hopefully more people will make the connection if they see it on a roadster instead of a sleeper.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I always liked a simple "VAROOOM". Down here a good one's "YEA HA". Or "O YEAH". Last Friday, saw an old Viper with a perfect, "YESSSSS". But all the best have been taken. I guess for me the most appropriate would be "MIDLIFE". :rolleyes

1 - 20 of 352 Posts