1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
905 Posts
The dealer in Harrisonburg, VA got one.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got the only EOP at Farrish Pontiac in Fairfax. I'm going to let them display it for a week or two if you want to see it when it arrives.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
JMS-MES said:
We got the only First 1000 car at our dealership - Arnold Palmer Motors in Latrobe, PA thanks to Ron Paluzzi.
If they can't throw in a round of golf at least a case of Rolling Rock :cool: "33" (My take on the number "33" on the bottle is that the 33rd day of the year is dedicated to a furry little rodent from down the road)

·
Registered
7 Posts
WV First 1000

I have my First 1000 car on order at Pletcher Pontiac-GMC in Gassaway WV
They went the extra mile on the internet the day of EOP

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
general said:
I got the only EOP at Farrish Pontiac in Fairfax. I'm going to let them display it for a week or two if you want to see it when it arrives.
Just out of curiosity, what did you get for leaving it with them for the very first week the car made it there? Surely not just out of the goodness of your heart?

·
Registered
5,302 Posts
NOVA allocations

Koons Pontiac/GMC here in NOVA got 2 and Frankel Cadillac/Pontiac/GMC in Ownings Mills MD got 2 of the first thousand....Koons has 12 more in the next allocation...Frankel has 4 in there next allocation...number three on the list at Frankel......number 30 on the list at Koons Pontiac.....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome Blue_Q

blue_q said:
I know my local dealer did. They're in Woodbridge, VA and they got 3. Then they have 5 more as regular allocation. I'm number 4 of the regulars.

It's Route 1 Pontiac, Buick, GMC

I am the #1 on the first 1000 at the Woodbridge Route 1 Pontiac and GMC list...
I am super psyched, but I just hope that they can get me my production date soon. I am a little tired of no a/c and ready for a sweet ride. Anyways, once you get yours we shall have to go take a ride together.

:) Lawson143/Lawson381

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lawson143 said:
I am the #1 on the first 1000 at the Woodbridge Route 1 Pontiac and GMC list...
Oh yeah?

They told me that there was someone who was really on edge to make sure they got her name in the computer for an EOP. Was that you? :)

Now that I'm reading these posts, I'm actually a little surprised that Woodbridge got 3. Combining the dealers in Fairfax listed here, they only had 4. I guess that partially explains why I like the managers here.

I thought about proposing a picture of the first owners to them. One right in front of the building, with everyone standing next to their Solstice, but I wasn't sure if they would go for it or not. I almost never talk to them.

·
Registered
227 Posts
SlySol said:
Just out of curiosity, what did you get for leaving it with them for the very first week the car made it there? Surely not just out of the goodness of your heart?
Actually...I haven't negotiated anything. At the time I made that offer I expected delivery in July/August....and am currently working in CA through July and planning on 3 weeks of vacation in late August. I was thinking I'd ask for free installation on the catback system.

I guess things will ultimately depend on when the car is produced and delivered. I'm not to keen on taking delivery in November or beyond.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts