Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
You will need to find your window sticker. There is a company that will actually reporduce your window sticker, but it will cost you about $100.... :(

·
Registered
592 Posts
Actually, google your VIN. On the more collectible cars, I've actually found out lots of info from the original owners posting on auto forums (like ours) about their rides, the MSRP, the actual date they bought it, what they've done to the vehicle, etc., etc. It's worth a shot...

·
Registered
398 Posts
chickenwire that was cool!

·
Premium Member
880 Posts
Just to find out the number for curiousity, yes $100 is a lot but that company offers a complete reproduction of the original window sticker. So if you like to have all your documents for your cars, it's quite a service.

In your situation, you can either google to try and find some sources for what the msrp of the car was and options or you can post done details here about your car and maybe someone with the same year model in a similar configuration an tell you what their sticker said.

Also you can search this forum for posts from a user called smalldealer. He often time wod post what new options and packages were bring offered and what the cost was.

·
Premium Member
4,262 Posts
Did a couple of searches on sites that I am familiar with and the Solstice is to new to look up I guess you could post your car info and with as many owners we have here you could get a pretty good idea of the MSRP.I have a 2007 base 5 speed Standard Vehicle Price was $ 21515.00 plus options my cars total vehicle price is $ 26,969.00.I did the google search on my vin and came up with the same site.In your glove box is a tag with the RPO codes I have a list with the codes ,what they are and cost send me a reply and we can go from there

·
Premium Member
17,528 Posts
Here is a good top level review with pricing information

The base-model Solstice ($19,915) is perhaps as stripped down as a new car can get: There are not many cars on the market today that come with manual windows, manual wing mirrors, and manual door locks. Our test model came loaded with options, including the Premium Package (leather seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and redundant radio controls) for $695; the Convenience Package (cruise control, a driver information center, and steering wheel controls) for $465; the Power Package (power door locks and remote keyless entry) for $625; an air-conditioning system for $960; 18-inch alloy wheels for $545; ABS for $400; the Monsoon audio system for $395; XM Satellite Radio for $195; one year of OnStar for $695; a limited-slip rear differential for $195; and an acoustic headliner for $60. After punching all that into a calculator and adding a $575 destination charge, we could drive our model off the lot for $26,490.

·
Premium Member
4,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, according to a VIN check by forummember 2.4 these are my RPO codes

Solstice 2.4 Aggressive Red 2007

19B - EBONY 19I - TRIM, EBONY
19T - CONVERTIBLE TOP (BLACK)
1SZ - OPTION PACKAGE DISCOUNT
74U - AGGRESSIVE (RED)
A31 - POWER WINDOWS
A50 - FRONT SEAT, BUCKET
AF2 - 2-WAY POWER DRIVER SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTER
AL0 - SENSOR INDICATOR
AU0 - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY
AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCKS
AZ5 - PREMIUM ACOUSTIC HEADLINER
B32 - FLOOR MATS, FRONT CARPETED
C60 - AIR CONDITIONING
D48 - OUTSIDE MIRROR
FE2 - SUSPENSION SYSTEM, HANDLING
FE9 - 50-STATE EMISSIONS
GW1 - 3.91 REAR AXLE RATIO
IPB - TRIM INTERIOR DESIGN
JL9 - ANTILOCK BRAKE SYSTEM, 4 WHEEL DISC
KG7 - GENERATOR 125 AMP
LE5 - ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC ALUM ENGINE
M82 - 5-SPEED AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION
MX0 - TRANSMISSION, 5 SPD AUTOMATIC
N45 - 3 SPOKE URETHANE STEERING WHEEL
NT7 - FED EMIS SYS, TIER 2
PCM - PREFERRED PACKAGE INCLUDES: *POWER WINDOWS *POWER DOOR LOCKS *REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY *POWER OUTSIDE MIRRORS
PD5 - WHEELS, 18" CHROME (REPLACES STD/OPT WHEELS)
QFX - P245/45R18-96V BW TIRE
R6J - CUSTOMER DIALOGUE NETWORK
R6K - ONSTAR TURN-BY-TURN NAVIG AVAIL
R6P - PREMIUM PAINT
R9M - WHOLESALE FLOOR PLAN PLUS
R9N - LEATHER SEAT TRIM
SLM - SALES STOCK ORDERS
U2K - XM SATELLITE RADIO - SERVICE FEE EXTRA. 1ST 3 MONTHS INCL.
UE1 - 1 YR ONSTAR SAFE & SOUND (ASK DLR ABOUT TURN-BY-TURN NAVIG UPGRADE)
UQ3 - AUDIO SYSTEM, HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH 7 MONSOON SPEAKERS
US6 - FIXED ANTENNA
US8 - AM/FM STEREO, CD PLAYER, MP3 PLAYER W/AUX INPUT JACK (REPLACES STD/OPT RADIO)
V73 - VEHICLE CERTIFICATION U.S.
WIL - WILMINGTON PLANT
ZQ2 - CONVENIENCE PKG

@Rob, for what year are your prices.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts