Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

2281 - 2300 of 2302 Posts

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Today I extended the pinstripe onto the tailights following the body line. Jury is still out. I did that on my G8 and really like it. Time will tell. At least it comes off easier than it goes on.

Reactions: HHGadget

·
Registered
273 Posts
I love the red leather string detail you added. Every time you post a picture I look at it and I think it 's the small detail that turns our interiors from bland to great. The factory red stiching (which I also don't have) helps too.
I couldn't help but notice your big brake calipers. Especially that they have PONTIAC written on them. Are they Brembos or Wilwoods, DDM or RPM? Thanks

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
I love the red leather string detail you added. Every time you post a picture I look at it and I think it 's the small detail that turns our interiors from bland to great. The factory red stiching (which I also don't have) helps too.
I couldn't help but notice your big brake calipers. Especially that they have PONTIAC written on them. Are they Brembos or Wilwoods, DDM or RPM? Thanks
Those are just the MGP caliper covers.
Overpriced for what they are in my opinion, but then again I bought them so…

·
Registered
16 Posts
Blew off the IC clamp at 5000 ft. on the Cherohalla skyway today.
5 min. Fix but had me worried for a minute in such a remote area.
Now it has a check engine light.
Disconnected the negative terminal for 3 minutes, then reconnected. No more check engine light!

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Also, I may be selling my seats soon.. depending on if the aftermarket ones I ordered work out.. (fingers crossed)

·
Premium Member
218 Posts
Cleaned up the Sol this morning after a 200+ mile trip and cruised the north east part of lower Michigan with a lot of other Kappas. Nassam 2021 is in full swing.

Reactions: HHGadget

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
884 Posts
I cut some spacers on the lathe for the coil cover I bought that didnt have the hardware,perhaps I might get around to installing it in a day or so. I need to get a valve cover to paint at some point in time.I dont really want to take this one off for a few days.

·
Registered
2006 Cool Silver NA 2008 Pure White NA
355 Posts
Made the last payment on my loan today. My Solstice is truly my own! To celebrate, we put the top down and I took my wife to get a milkshake. Chocolate - with a lot of whipped cream.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I usually pay cash ,Ive never been fond of payments....congrats!!!be careful of the whipped cream...it can get sticky when it drips on her seat.

·
Registered
884 Posts
I finally put the SS coil cover on. looks ok valve cover needs painted.I kinda wish I had got one that covers almost entire valve cover. oh well it's done.

2281 - 2300 of 2302 Posts