Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
2421 - 2429 of 2429 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Painted my spare grill inserts black. Waiting on them to get good and dry before installing them. Used bumper and trim paint on them. Pics to follow after install.

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
1,060 Posts
tried to find out where t where about $3000 in parts from 4 different orders& 2 different dealers is..... what does status new mean??? and why cant they reply?? most orderders ship in 3-4 days....going on 3- 4 weeks. I would of got it all off ebay and have it in 4 days if the price wasent 2x as much from the same gm dealers for many of the parts. some only 10% to cover shipping and thats ok. errrrr yup Im getten ereatated. I also looked under both my 06 and coupe today, dam that coupe is dirty.all shocks dead,**** muffler.......I hope tomarow is a better day...( also raining for 2 days almost non stop)

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
1,060 Posts
spair grills??? dam that must be nice, I just want 1 set for each car....( my coupe dont have any) Im not real fond of the wire grillas. but there priced almost right.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
992 Posts
replaced the (fading after 2 months) $10 Amazon trim special with a “marine grade” (we will see) slightly larger piping from Etsy..
Painted the gray trim on the ebrake paint matched to the body and Added a little leather trim to it..
Car Motor vehicle Steering part Vehicle Steering wheel
Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Automotive tire Steering part Hood
Hand Blue Gesture Finger Wood

·
Registered
357 Posts
spair grills??? dam that must be nice, I just want 1 set for each car....( my coupe dont have any) Im not real fond of the wire grillas. but there priced almost right.
Got lucky and grabbed a set that I saw for sale a couple of months ago.

·
Premium Member
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP - Mysterious
992 Posts
What seats are those? Very nice!
Braum Orues

pros and cons here:

2421 - 2429 of 2429 Posts