Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1961 - 1980 of 1992 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
That thing is pretty cool.

IDK what the scale of that thing is, but if this would fit in it LOL...

it measures.
2.34" x 1.77" x 3.32"

·
Registered
245 Posts
I know there are some RC Solstices out there. Getting hard to find now though.
Cool motor! If I had an RC car, I'd have to consider getting that.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Tried out my new Foam Cannon! That is awesome! Really lays down what ever thickness of saturation you want. Finished the wash, dried and aired up the tires to 40 psi.. Put her in her stall and installed cover and said I would see her when we get back from Florida in April! :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,166 Posts
I painted my RC Solstice and my petal Solstice Wicked color.
LOL ... found one!

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Even better engine..

however I do like the supercharger in the first link.

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
690 Posts
ccncomb ...take your solstice to florida they like it down hear!!! especially in the cooler months they run much better.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Prepping mine today for one final road trip tomorrow. Gonna do a day trip to a couple wineries for some winter stock, have lunch, then come home and be depressed about putting the car away for another winter.

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
ccncomb ...take your solstice to florida they like it down hear!!! especially in the cooler months they run much better.
At some point we will do that but not quite there yet! When we were there in Sept. we did spot a few Sky and Solstice around our area!

·
Registered
06 solstice sliver&356Pcar.dirtbike,4wheeler
690 Posts
I had been getting up early and taking my wife to her work while her element was down for 6 days...I was amazed I think I saw a different solstice or sky I hadent seen before driving around in town each day. the silver (like mine) sky look's oh so good!!!!I think if they had put a nicer interrior in them that may of been my choice over my solstice....or...I wooda been confuzed and ...who knows what I wooda gotten. as for what I did yesterday...some cleaning and leather lexor stuff on the seats.I was amazed the brown nasty stains on the carpet the dealer never tried to get out seems to of come out kinda eazy. the karpet looks almost like new now!!! it matches the rest of the car!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
@kwil

That looks great. I am going to explore different colors when I get my car painted early next year. I do not care for the silver either and I would have all of the silver painted a different color.

I do not know what would look good with yellow...

1961 - 1980 of 1992 Posts