Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I've missed the tread but those of you that have ordered cars, what options did you get. (if any)

I was just curious how may ordered the base stripper model ($19,995)

·
Registered
305 Posts
It seems that most people have loaded there cars with everything except
XM radio and onstar, smokers package (if you don't smoke, and this is a dealer installed option anyway).

Sly,Sand/Steel, (as above, pretty much everything else) ~$24,600.

Later!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I ordered everything except smokers' package and requested chrome wheels if they would become available in time for delivery. In for a penny, in for a pound...

·
Registered
7 Posts
LBJay said:
Maybe I've missed the tread but those of you that have ordered cars, what options did you get. (if any)

I ordered Pure with sand/steel, everything except XM Radio, Onstar, Polished wheels. Only ordered the smokers package because my salesman said that there wouldn't be an adapter for my cell phone to plug into other than the cigarette lighter. So I opted for the smokers package. End price$24,220.00.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Aggresive

We went the red/black leather, no smokers and no radio upgrades. Got everything else. :cool:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Mysterious with 2-tone leather, floormats, Air Cond, premium package, power package, convenience package. Ordered 4/15/05 (tax day!!! with no refund!!). I do have a VOM.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Sly with cloth, Air, convenience package, matts, power package, 6 CD sound system. ordered 4-19-05 Day after my 50th. #1 on my dealers allocation of 3.

price around $24,300 :cool:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Got Mine ordered

Ordered mine a few weeks ago. Got the last one the dealer had allocated to him on the first run. Live in Phoenix area
Mysterious, Sand/Steel, everything except, 6 disc changer, OnStar, and Smokers Package.
Just talked to my painter last night I will be painting white stripes on mine.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Oklahoma said:
I ordered everything except smokers' package and requested chrome wheels if they would become available in time for delivery. In for a penny, in for a pound...
Same here!! :cool:

·
Registered
479 Posts
LBJay said:

mysterious, cloth, polished wheels, no onstar, or XM 23,800 on the road, taxes and tags included :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
solstice06 said:
Only ordered the smokers package because my salesman said that there wouldn't be an adapter for my cell phone to plug into other than the cigarette lighter. So I opted for the smokers package. End price$24,220.00.
You can save $40 by dropping that smoker's package then. The smoker's package buys you the ash tray and the lighter, all cars have the socket into which the lighter plugs. So if all you want is a phone charger you already have it.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Deep on steel/sand. Power pkg, convenience pkg, LSD, A/C, floor mats.

Painted wheels, no XM, standard stereo, no ABS.

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Aggressive , black leather; polished wheels, first radio upgrade, no smoker, seems like we missed the monsoon speakers don't know if that's a mistake I should get corrected or not. And all convenience, power packages

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
solstice06 said:
Only ordered the smokers package because my salesman said that there wouldn't be an adapter for my cell phone to plug into other than the cigarette lighter. So I opted for the smokers package. End price$24,220.00.
Holy crap I never thought about that.

In looking at GMWorld it looks like the dealer has to add this option. Wonder where that will go?

DT4 Regular production accessory, Smoker's Package, includes ashtray and lighter (SPO-supplied,
dealer installed)

·
Registered
767 Posts
The smoker's package is a dealer installed option. I think the socket is already installed and the dealer just adds the ashtray. I don't think they would have the dealer install the socket.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts