Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mine got a set of " DDM's " Drilled and Slotted RotorsMy Son knows what I alway want ) and a Starburst powder coated Turbo heat shield.

I also got the Santana black Center caps W/the Old Pontiac logo on them for after market Wheels.

·
Premium Member
3,233 Posts
Down payment on the Smoothline Club Racer Hard Top covered with Haartz Black Vinyl and with upgraded interior liner, glass back window and defogger option.:thumbs:

·
Super Moderator
16,547 Posts
Caliper covers custom painted and installed
MRZ billet aluminum fluid caps custom painted and installed
R&R'd new trunk lid torsion bars so the trunk lid opens and stays open!
Custom painted Punisher head for the exhaust tie strap installed
Ordered high intensity LED light (amber) to illuminate above
Desk top version (edge lit art) of the Punisher Windrestrictor

"Wow, it turned out fantastic! I had to use our equipment here in the shop so that I would not have to pay set up fees .....the laser got it pretty good, clean cut. Engraving turned out awesome, and I already have an LED installed on the bottom of it. Got you a small metal stand to sit it on for the desk and already attached a wall plug on it.... everyone loved it here.

I think you will enjoy it, sure does look cool.

Stephen"

Modified the coolant overflow bottle to eliminate rubbing against the hood fire blanket.

:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
I got a windrestrictor

:)

·
Registered
702 Posts
1 LIL NDN asked "What did your Kappa get for Xmas?"

An oil change (with new filter), fuel stabilizer, an intelligent trickle charger, a cover...and a warm place to sleep for the next four months.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I didnt get a damn thing for her damn it!!! Damn car payment is sucking up the mod fund. Only 3 more months of this &$%, then DDM here I come!! Still have my permagrin though and its gonna get even bigger when she's paid off.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Gabe , The " Permagrin " is something that you got with the car and WILL Never be without it . Your time is coming

·
Registered
2009 Mysterious GXP Coupe #100
2,733 Posts
I also got the Santana black Center caps W/the Old Pontiac logo on them for after market Wheels.
Woah, woah. What.?

I'm gonna have to hunt these down

Ok, I couldn't find them. Looked both in these forum and Santana's site. Pointers?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
DDM's wheels spacers.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Santa Brought...

In the mail...
1. DDM Works Pro-beam :)
2. SOLO high flow cat :cool:
3. Trifecta tune w/ free cable!!! :yesnod: :thumbs:

Extreme I Backbone already installed :dthumbs:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Lithium Moto Battery at 5 lbs/13.2 Ah/500 CCA
Santana Cupholder and billet center caps
DDM coil cover and fender well trim kit

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Woah, woah. What.?

I'm gonna have to hunt these down

Ok, I couldn't find them. Looked both in these forum and Santana's site. Pointers?
Santana has the Caps posted but they are not finished yet . Mine are for After market wheels they are cut shallow .for my type center. But he has about 15 dozen Factory cut polished . You anc see them on the KPF under Billet C enter Caps Order . :grouphug: get yours made the way you want them.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts