Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a used Sol out of state, and will be picking it up in a few weeks. Salewoman sent me a complete list of add on option codes, and I was wondering what some of them mean. Its a manual.

CTF - Control Option for Trans.

FE2 - Suspension Handling System

AL0 - Sensor Indicator

ZR6 - Zone Show Vehicles

All of the other codes made sense. Also found out it has Monsoon and polished wheels too! I was not aware of that when I bought it.:)

·
5,641 Posts
Falcon Wing said:
CTF - Control Option for Trans.

FE2 - Suspension Handling System

AL0 - Sensor Indicator

ZR6 - Zone Show Vehicles
CTF indicates the driveline support (torque bar that runs from the transmission to the rear differential) that was added as an interim upgrade for 2007 Solstices base models.

FE2 is the the standard suspension for the base Solstice.

AL0 is the indicator for the passenger sensing air bag system.

ZR6 is what it says, would appear that this car was ordered by one of the GM regional headquarters for their use as a show car. Doesn't mean that it was, just that it was ordered that way.

·
Registered
774 Posts
so those options aren't "extra", they are just base options as long as it's 2007 model.

·
5,641 Posts
Solid said:
so those options aren't "extra", they are just base options as long as it's 2007 model.
Right, all standard equipment codes or ordering function codes.

"CTF" would be the only one of the four that would/could probably not show up on a 2008 report.

The salesperson most likely retreived the information from the GM Vehicle Inquiry System (GMVIS). This system is more frequently used by Service and Parts.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Small Dealer,

Thanks AGAIN for your help. I appreciate the clarification as I couldn't find what they were from the brocure.

·
Registered
1 Posts
CTF indicates the driveline support (torque bar that runs from the transmission to the rear differential) that was added as an interim upgrade for 2007 Solstices base models.

FE2 is the the standard suspension for the base Solstice.

AL0 is the indicator for the passenger sensing air bag system.

ZR6 is what it says, would appear that this car was ordered by one of the GM regional headquarters for their use as a show car. Doesn't mean that it was, just that it was ordered that way.
Hey, not sure if anyone remembers this thread....
I have a 2008 Pontiac G6 2 door hardtop convertible with a 3.5L. Seems you can get the headlight assembly with or without the CTF package. Based on this description, I don't see how this makes any sense. Any in-site?

·
Premium Member
3,594 Posts
Hey, not sure if anyone remembers this thread....
I have a 2008 Pontiac G6 2 door hardtop convertible with a 3.5L. Seems you can get the headlight assembly with or without the CTF package. Based on this description, I don't see how this makes any sense. Any in-site?
???????????????????????? This is a Kappa platform site Solstice & Sky you need to find a G6 site maybe they can help you .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts