Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer told me that as of this morning my car is coded 4104 and Bail invoiced as of today. What is Bail invoiced?

Aslo does any one know if the cars are trucked or trained from Delaware to New England.

Mass ZZ Vin# 1146, biult 9-9, intransit 9-12 3800, Bailment invoiced Code 4102 on 9-19.

·
Registered
511 Posts
kenf said:
My dealer told me that as of this morning my car is coded 4104 and Bail invoiced as of today. What is Bail invoiced?

Aslo does any one know if the cars are trucked or trained from Delaware to New England.

Mass ZZ Vin# 1146, biult 9-9, intransit 9-12 3800, Bailment invoiced Code 4102 on 9-19.

Talked to my dealer. Told me he would be billed before it is shipped.
He has not gotten billed as of 9 /19/05

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
kenf said:

They billed you dealer as of 9/19 so it hasn't been shipped. I would asume they would truck them up here, it's only a 6 1/2 to 7 hr. drive if that.I don't know how many zz in ct. maybe ours will be on the same truck.

·
5,641 Posts
kenf said:

"Bailment Invoice" usually proceeds shipment when an actual inovice (billing) to the dealership hasn't taken place. Just means that your order is working towards being shipped some time in the future.

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
deluke said:
They billed you dealer as of 9/19 so it hasn't been shipped. I would asume they would truck them up here, it's only a 6 1/2 to 7 hr. drive if that.I don't know how many zz in ct. maybe ours will be on the same truck.
My dealer has been waiting for a Buick Lasabor which was completed and ready for shipment a month ago.

We may be waiting for a full truck before they move them north.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts