Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Called my dealer today, they told me they now have my window sticker, listing options and such and my polished chrome wheels were on there, they expect it any day now, said it was listed as " in the bay" couldn't give me an explaination of that, does anyone know what that means? Hope its' not in the Chesapeake or Delaware bay!!!

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Hudon's Bay. It's been shipped north. Maybe it means fully built and outside behind the fence awaiting transort.

·
4,592 Posts
Hopefully it doesn't mean it's "In The Bay" as if it fell of the ferry that was transporting it :lol:

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RODEO said:
Hopefully it doesn't mean it's "In The Bay" as if it fell of the ferry that was transporting it :lol:
Quote = Hudon's Bay. It's been shipped north. Maybe it means fully built and outside behind the fence awaiting transort

Ik now thats what I'm worried about :lol:

·
Registered
572 Posts
You missunderstood

del_utz said:
Called my dealer today, they told me they now have my window sticker, listing options and such and my polished chrome wheels were on there, they expect it any day now, said it was listed as " in the bay" couldn't give me an explaination of that, does anyone know what that means? Hope its' not in the Chesapeake or Delaware bay!!!
I think you missunderstood your dealer, i think he said (it is listed on Ebay) :lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Must be the cold affecting their mellon's.

·
Registered
397 Posts
del_utz said:
Just what I need another funny Canuck! :yesnod:
I often wondered why so many comedians come from Canada. I guess there's nothing else to do in the igloo during those 6 months of darkness except to tell jokes to the sled dogs! :lol:

Just kiddin' guys - I'm originally from Buffalo, NY so I know that's not how it really is.............

Everyone knows - no one lets the sled dogs in the igloo!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
397 Posts
What - no shots from our brethren in the Great White North? C'mon guys yer' lettin' me down!!! They must be "Oout and aboot".... :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.