Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came into work today and an e-mail message from my salesman said "I thought you might like to know, I am holding your keys in my hand". What does this mean?

·
Premium Member
5,849 Posts
Why are you asking us? You should be calling him. :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Sounds to me like your car is at the dealership. Why are you still here? :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
OZ40 said:
I came into work today and an e-mail message from my salesman said "I thought you might like to know, I am holding your keys in my hand". What does this mean?
where are yu located?

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
and you are still talking to us ... ;) :lol:
MSG_McKee!! Your avatar!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ("You'll shoot your eye out!" ... "Randy lay there like a slug; it was his only defense!") Thanks for the laugh.

--Chemist ("It was .... SOAP POISONING!")

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
Chemist said:
MSG_McKee!! Your avatar!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ("You'll shoot your eye out!" ... "Randy lay there like a slug; it was his only defense!") Thanks for the laugh.

--Chemist ("It was .... SOAP POISONING!")
He wanted that BB Gun bad ... and his dad's lamp was epic! ;) :lol:

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
OZ40 said:
Go get your car!!!!

CONGRATS!!

:party: :party: :party:

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here's why....

I didn't know if that meant the car was there, prepped, ready or if the keys arrive in some sort of mailer before the cars. I couldn't call the salesman because they don't get in to work at the time I got the message today which was sent after I left work yesterday. (WHEW!)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
OZ40 said:
I didn't know if that meant the car was there, prepped, ready or if the keys arrive in some sort of mailer before the cars. I couldn't call the salesman because they don't get in to work at the time I got the message today which was sent after I left work yesterday. (WHEW!)
Keys come in with car!!!!Call him right away.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
OZ: Congratulations. Hope you get some good weather there in Michigan. Enjoy that 101239.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh no doubt..

Thanks Giz, I surely will enjoy it as much as possible, at least on dry road and forecast days. How soon until Spring?

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
OZ40 said:
Thanks Giz, I surely will enjoy it as much as possible, at least on dry road and forecast days. How soon until Spring?
158 days! ;) :lol: I just looked at my Sky calendar and it counts down to Spring 06 :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
MSG_McKee said:
He wanted that BB Gun bad ... and his dad's lamp was epic! ;) :lol:
"Fra Gee Lay, It's Italian....It's, it's ...an award!"

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
OZ40 said:
The meaning, if he didn't have them in his hand you would have something of his in yours. :lol: Enjoy. Now call your super and take a sick day, sick of waiting forever, soon to be well.

·
Registered
403 Posts
"Only one thing in the world could've dragged me away from the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window."

" Over the years I got to be quite a connossieur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH!"

On topic . . . you get your car?

·
Registered
990 Posts
OZ40 said:

You can't be serious!?
You had to know that he meant the car was in. :lol:

·
LOST SOL
4,675 Posts
I would make sure my dealer called me! The hottest car in the US comes in and he emails you? ;) :lol: It would have sucked, if your Internet was down. ;) Now leave and pick up your car. :lol:

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
OZ40 said: "How soon until Spring?"

Where I live, it's ALWAYS Spring.

It's a suburb 20 miles north of Houston. :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
OZ40 said:
He is going to break into your house?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts