Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

What exterior paint color will look best on Solstice?

• Bluish-grey

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Burnt orange

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Black

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Red

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personally, I hope they keep the current "bluish-grey" color as one of the choices but I'm sure others have their own opinion. :cool

·
Registered
58 Posts
those colors would look nice with the tan but i am hoping that they will make the interior different colors based on the color of the car like they did with the GTO because black body and red and black interior would look sweet

·
Registered
281 Posts
i'd like to see a dark gray metallic, like the medium spiral gray on the vette or the greystone metallic on the new GP. black is always my first choice on nearly every car, but without a garage, i'll never own one. :(

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Very nice...even without the stripes it's a great blue. Nice to see other colors even if they are out of someone's mind and Photoshop...:smile

·
Premium Member
7,210 Posts
Mitchpin, great work...can you gather all the picture and put them in our gallery. I know they are only photoshop but they do give you a feel for the car in different colors. What site did you find them on?

·
Registered
58 Posts
they were from a forum that i was on a while ago and i just found them on my computer i have orange and copper also and i am working on getting them up on the site
and yes i will try to get them on the gallery asap but i just got my wisdom teeth pulled so my time is limited rite now but i should have it done by the end of the week

·
Registered
535 Posts
It looks pretty good in most every color. I am partial to a gun-metal grey like the prototype. I also rather have a heavy metallic orange like the Razor proto then a burnt orange. And an electric blue like the new Equinox would be excellent.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts