Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jUST CURIOS ON THE Gas people are using,, I am going to use plus just wondering,, first 1200 black 2 toned fully loaded except smoking xm and ac

·
Registered
515 Posts
minimac said:
jUST CURIOS ON THE Gas people are using,, I am going to use plus just wondering,, first 1200 black 2 toned fully loaded except smoking xm and ac
Mine will be on a strict diet of Shell 93.

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I will try to use only Chevron 93 octane during the first 1000 mile break-in. After that I wont be so picky.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
Ditto to BP 93.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
brentil said:
I will try to use only Chevron 93 octane during the first 1000 mile break-in. After that I wont be so picky.
I was also thinking about Chevron.

Simply because of the Techron. I don't know exactly what it is or what it's for, but it's supposed to be good for the car right?

Plus Chevron is one of those GM selected top-tier stations, aren't they?

Normally I use Gate or Hess, as I grew up a Hess man (my dad always used hess). But I'm starting to think about this whole top-tier thing. I want only the best for my baby, even though it's gonna cost more money. I'm thinking about long term and I wan't to make this car last as long as it can.

·
Premium Member
4,041 Posts
With all the driving I do I'm not always able to find a BP or Shell, so if I can't I fill up on whatever 93 octane I can find. My car never has tasted decaf and I plan on keeping it that way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts