Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...I get it before a Solstice if I were to order it today???

Hahahaha!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!

What do you guys think???

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
LatinGod said:
...I get it before a Solstice if I were to order it today???

Hahahaha!!!! Wouldn't that be awesome!!!!

What do you guys think???
Hard to say, but they already have waiting lists.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
I don't think some people on this forum will find it funny if you do. Others will congratulate you.

I for one would not be upset with you, only GM. I've made it fairly clear on other posts I think the Sky shouldn't come out until next summer or fall (2007), not this winter/spring.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I signed up at my dealer for my Sky....whomever shows up first will get the rest of my money....

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Your grammar teacher would be proud of your proper use of the subjunctive form of the verb "to be". Not sure what they would think of you ordering a Sky. :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
We only allow certain members the right to order a Sky instead of a Solstice. That right has to be earned. Pammysolstice earned that right by being so darned cute (even though we've never seen her face) Order away, but don't hold your breath that you'll get a car before it's built. But order fast, story is that many Saturn dealers have filled their allocation already so you may have to drive even farther afield.

·
Registered
705 Posts
achieftain said:
...But order fast, story is that many Saturn dealers have filled their allocation already so you may have to drive even farther afield...
You think we have rants on this site just wait...When I was at the Mpls. Auto show in March the Saturn salesman claimed to have taken 25 $500.00 deposits that first weekend (though I do find this a bit hard to believe, he was diss'n my choice of the Sol pretty hard. I think he was B.S.'n me). Our sister site will be ranting just like us, maybe more.

Puts a lot of Sky owners in a bad position, the real belief they have a spot in line but no hard order to back it up.

I was lucky enough to be able to compare both cars side by side, Solstice for me, but the Sky is sweet too!

I'm really looking forward to seeing Skys and Sols on the road together, next summer should be fun for all!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Mysterious in Leather

You would be waiting on a sky :yawn:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's why I said, that the car that shows up first gets my money....or maybe I finally convince the DW to keep the other one for her....

We'll see....

·
Registered
528 Posts
For you would be Sky owners (myself included) I would like to make another predicition about when the first Sky will be delivered.

Ready?

The first Sky will be delivered to a retail customer when GM has made 11,000 Solstice cars! So, if you believe that your wait for a Solstice is pass 11K cars then you will probably get a Sky first, if you are in the first Sky allocation that is.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man...that will suck!!!! at the current delivery rate, we wouldn't see a Sky for at least 13 more months....!!!! Well, I guess my sols in 6 months and my sky in 13 woudln't be that bad....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts