Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
PureWhite said:
Hi, I was just digging around the int. solstice pics and found this picture: Link to pic behind pass. seat

What is behind the driver side seat?

Why that would be the entrance to the spacious trunk! :lol: Actually, I don't know but will be happy to report as soon as MY CAR GETS DELIVERED! :cuss:

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
No. There's a small reccession into the wall with a net covering it. Useful for holding maps/magazines.

Pics have been posted before, keep searching. I can't remember where, perhaps from the Oregon threads.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
stang said:
The gas cap is over on the driver side. That could complicate things a bit. Or at least make cutting a hole very interesting.
I only need an 8 or a 10... it would be a low impact speaker install.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
stang said:
The gas cap is over on the driver side. That could complicate things a bit. Or at least make cutting a hole very interesting.
Hey man, don't talk about cutting hole in a Solstice. It sets my teeth on edge! :brentil:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
stang said:
So I guess now wouldn't be a good time to talk about a Solstice Dune Buggy? :lol:
Oh the pain, the pain :banghead:

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
scott1715 said:
This brings up another question. Where are all the speakers placed?

2 in the door
2 in the a-pillars
2 ???
1 sub behind the passenger.
the ??? is in the back panel, outboard of the seat. Roughly 4" in diameter (estimated, based on Oregon Solstice's picture in gallery).

1 - 18 of 18 Posts