Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is there a black cover partly blocking the bottom part front turnsignals?...is it because those guys don't have the fog lights options?

·
Registered
55 Posts
No black plastic - fogs

Kid-Colt said:
Why is there a black cover partly blocking the bottom part front turnsignals?...is it because those guys don't have the fog lights options?
We have fogs and no black plastic.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Kid-Colt said:
Could it be something the detailer forgot to remove after delivery? Some kind of protector?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Mitch knows

I suggest you PM Mitch it's his car in the pictures. :cool:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ooohhhhhh!!! so, since my car won't have fog lights, I will always have a portion of my bottom flasher blacked out, more or less, dependings of the angle of view? :(

·
Dragon Rider
1,071 Posts
Kid-Colt said:
ooohhhhhh!!! so, since my car won't have fog lights, I will always have a portion of my bottom flasher blacked out, more or less, dependings of the angle of view? :(

No, if you didn't opt for the package that includes fog lights, then it won't be a combo light. It will just be the turnsignal/DRL with a lens that fills that entire aperture.

·
Read Only
3,468 Posts
What you are observing is the reflection of the pavement into the lens cover of the light. Nothing more.

Of course, I could be wrong. :)

--Chemist

·
5,641 Posts
The Fog Lamped Solstices and the non-Fog Lamped Solstice will have the same lens. Just will not have the Fog Lamp bulb and wiring. Just as SolsticeWolf posted.

What you are seeing is those pictures is reflection as Chemist has said in the lens where the light is off as Mitch said.

·
Registered
278 Posts
its just the angle that you are looking at them from.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts