Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the discount program called when they can give their discount to friends and family. About how much of a discount is it or does it depend on the car? I know it can be done a friend of ours just got it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It was called the Friends and family and The employee discount . It is around 18% off. Or about 1,800 on a 20,000 car. It also depends on the car. Some are not eligible for the discount.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I believe it is 11%. That's what they told my father. Besides, 18% of 20,000 is 3600. I wish it was that.

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
deluke said:
What is the discount program called when they can give their discount to friends and family. About how much of a discount is it or does it depend on the car? I know it can be done a friend of ours just got it.
What happened to the 50% accountant discount? Did they discontinue that one?

·
Registered
113 Posts
cadillacricket said:
I believe that they call the actual program you are refering to the "in the driveway" program.
The GM in the drive Way program was where they wuld let you take it home for the night. They change the name for the programs every couple months.

·
5,641 Posts
Iwant1 said:
The GM in the drive Way program was where they wuld let you take it home for the night. They change the name for the programs every couple months.

No Cricket is on the right track. The program you are thinking of was the "24hr Test Drive".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.