Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just tried, The rep tried to transfer me to a internal Solstice Rep, but got disconnected. She did say the there is a 20 minute wait on the Solstice line. She suggested asking my Dealer, I'm still waiting for a reply to my E-mail inquiry (48 hours).

·
Registered
670 Posts
Trying!

I am on hold at that Pontiac # as I type this and he took all of my information and created a file(?) for me. He is now calling my dealer to see if he has any more information. I talked to him yesterday and he called the dealer business # - he says there is no good information on that #. Have now been on phone over 15 minutes and still holding (hold music stinks). My wife is in California till Tuesday and would really love to suprise her at the airport. The luggage would be a small problem! The fellow just told me that my dealer has no shipping information yet on the car so I guess I just wait with everyone else. :willy: :cool:

·
Premium Member
10,465 Posts
brian carpenter said:
I am on hold at that Pontiac # as I type this and he took all of my information and created a file(?) for me. He is now calling my dealer to see if he has any more information. I talked to him yesterday and he won't call the dealer business # - he says there is no good information on that #. Have now been on phone over 15 minutes and still holding (hold music stinks). My wife is in California till Tuesday and would really love to suprise her at the airport. The luggage would be a small problem! The fellow just told me that my dealer has no shipping information yet on the car so I guess I just wait with everyone else. :willy: :cool:
Brian:
I am in WPB and I was told my car will arrive on the last week of September, I would assume other Fl cars that are around our Vin number (mine is 600) will be shipped together. :)

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
This phone # has also been suggested; 1-800-762-2737 (Pontiac Support)

·
Registered
383 Posts
Are these #'s only for the EOP cars ...or regular production too?

·
Registered
137 Posts
My wife got through and got the answer.
Car is on production Line TODAY!!!
Got a case # direct Phone # and a promise of a call for updates every Wednesday until delivery.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thanks

LatinVenom said:
Brian:
I am in WPB and I was told my car will arrive on the last week of September, I would assume other Fl cars that are around our Vin number (mine is 600) will be shipped together. :)

I tried all of the Pontiac #'s and all either said to call my dealer or they called the dealer. In shipment is all I could get. Hope our cars are roomies on the truck. #637 :lol: :cool:

·
Registered
462 Posts
SolsticeDesire said:
800-276-6842
Select option 4 and then option 3
What is this number?

The number I've been calling (and talking with the famous Shannon) is 866-539-0256.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Originally Posted by SolsticeDesire
800-276-6842
Select option 4 and then option 3

mcbman said:
What is this number?

The number I've been calling (and talking with the famous Shannon) is 866-539-0256.
800-276-6842 is a general Pontiac Customer Service number.

866-539-0256 is the Solstice EOP HQ number specifically for the First 1000 orders only.

·
Registered
462 Posts
dengel said:
800-276-6842 is a general Pontiac Customer Service number.

866-539-0256 is the Solstice EOP HQ number specifically for the First 1000 orders only.
Thanks,
So can I get anymore out of the Pontiac Customer Service people than I can from the EOP HQ people?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I personally think it depends on who answers the phone, some are very helpful, others could careless just collecting that paycheck. I called this AM told that shipment for Solstice's was to be from October to December, the person I talked to could care less.
Maybe it depends on who calls. Had my wife call, less that an hour later they offered to call the factory(put her on hold and made the call) got information, told her car was in production today, gave her direct call back phone #'s, offered & promised to call every Wednesday and give her an update, Very, very helpful.
The Problem it that thay claim that the call may be monitored, NOT
They need more poeple who care about You and your Car.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
mcbman said:
Thanks,
So can I get anymore out of the Pontiac Customer Service people than I can from the EOP HQ people?
I don't think so. They were accessing the same sort of info Cadillacricket has been providing to people. (Look up your vom # and tell you what the report says.) If you push for more they tell you your dealer should have the most up to date information.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
meallen1220 said:
I personally think it depends on who answers the phone, some are very helpful, others could careless just collecting that paycheck. I called this AM told that shipment for Solstice's was to be from October to December, the person I talked to could care less.
Maybe it depends on who calls. Had my wife call, less that an hour later they offered to call the factory(put her on hold and made the call) got information, told her car was in production today, gave her direct call back phone #'s, offered & promised to call every Wednesday and give her an update, Very, very helpful.
The Problem it that thay claim that the call may be monitored, NOT
They need poeple who care about You and your Car.
I must have gotten one of the uncooperative ones. I called to ask why my supposedly Zero Zip Priority order has not moved into production yet. Was told they don't know anything about the Zero Zip group of cars, and that there was ABSOLUTELY NO ONE ELSE that they could contact or refer me to for more information.

Now the way I see it, some one made the decision to create the group of Zero Zip orders, and they work somewhere at GM. If the person answering the phone doesn't know who that is, refer me to the next person who may be likely to know. But they got pretty snippy when I recommended that.

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
deepdawg said:
Are these #'s only for the EOP cars ...or regular production too?
Reg. allocation. Ask them to call down to the department. Most of them will, but some will not. It's # 4 then # 3. I've been calling this number for about 3 months.I can't believe no one new about this phone number till I gave it to dengl

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
meallen1220 said:
My wife got through and got the answer.
Car is on production Line TODAY!!!
Got a case # direct Phone # and a promise of a call for updates every Wednesday until delivery.
Don't wait for updates, they usually don't call back.Keep calling.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Good response

I just talked to Customer Sevice rep @ the Pontiac number and gleened the following:
My order was pulled for production(it's been there for >6weeks), but had no TPW. After further checking he said it's scheduled to build this week or next at the latest.

My assessment is that they did away with assigning TPWs and are just batch building as they are sequenced into their system. That's why dealers & others checking the system are getting misleading info.
They also are trying to hold there commitment to the First 1kers and probably trying not to ship many others until they're mostly satisfied.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Man.. this forum ROCKS!!

I followed the guidelines on this thread and called the 800 number.

The person I got told that my car was at code 3000, and said that no other information was available.

She told me that my dealer is the best place to get updates.

She then asked me if I would rate the service on the call on a scale from 1-5 with 5 being the best.

At that point, I asked her if she would call production for more info as that would really help. :lol:

She tranfered me to production and the phone just rang. I thought it was a dead end but then I called back. This time they transferred me succesfully.

I got hooked up with someone in production who told me my car was scheduled to be built Oct 3.

So thanks for the info.. I'm really excited now!!

Tim.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have called all the numbers to get updates on my VOM status and all I get is told to phone my dealer. The dealer has the most up-to-date information. Every time I call, they tell me that their system for checking VOM event codes is "down" and that they are unable to check any orders. I guess I'll just have to keep "bugging" my dealer. Any other suggestions? Thanks, Paul

1 - 20 of 24 Posts