Pontiac Solstice Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

i just noticed that one of "behind seats" cover doesn't open/close and roof cant get down. After quick inspection I noticed there is a red plastic and its broken!
I went through catalog and I couldn't find it, can you tell me which one is it? Where can I buy it?
images attached
Basically the metal piece doesn't hold inside and pops out all the time while putting roof on top.

GM parts
20200626_154734.jpg 20200626_154741.jpg 20200626_154713.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Is it guys this part 16 ? called spring?

37$ ?

Is there way to buy just the small plastic part instead of whole thing? I dont even know if this part has the plastic holder.

ok I found the plastic things here:

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts

37$ ?

Is there way to buy just the small plastic part instead of whole thing? I dont even know if this part has the plastic holder.
View attachment 108548

[/URL]
View attachment 108549

37$ ?

View attachment 108548

View attachment 108549
That red part can be found at just about any auto parts store. AutoZone, Advance auto, etc..

·
AKA SolWhat?
10,444 Posts
OK, you found the "clips", now, bend that cable end so that it looks like an "L", two straight pieces connected at a 90 degree angle. And then adjust your cable so that it isn't pulling hard against the clip. There are instructions somewhere on this forum.

:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,848 Posts
The plastic clips ( red or blue-ish ) have been known to break. Buy the replacement clips. The color of the clip does not matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts