Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Solsticeman! What would a Solstice (or its driver) be doing at the Nissan NA Headquarters Bldg? Hmmmmm....!

Lots of sightings here in Farmington Hills....the one coming out of the Nissan parking lot about an hour and a half ago was all black with a two-tone interior that did not appear to be the steel and sand combo -- looked more like gray steel and blue steel. I could barely hear it through the window of my office, but it sounded sweet!

·
4,592 Posts
Maybe Nissan bought one for comparison :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,901 Posts
I bet whoever was driving it pulled up in the parking lot and stuck his toung out at all the Nissan people then drove off. :D

·
Premium Member
5,206 Posts
concreteguy said:
Solsticeman! What would a Solstice (or its driver) be doing at the Nissan NA Headquarters Bldg? Hmmmmm....!

Lots of sightings here in Farmington Hills....the one coming out of the Nissan parking lot about an hour and a half ago was all black with a two-tone interior that did not appear to be the steel and sand combo -- looked more like gray steel and blue steel. I could barely hear it through the window of my office, but it sounded sweet!
:lol: Why are you asking me?

Actually, I haven't the foggiest. Could be any number of things. Maybe someone who got ahold of a Solstice had a friend at Nissan? Maybe Nissan stole one? Either way, if what you say is true, than there's prolly a few GM lurkers that are interested in the information.

I wouldn't think that GM wants Nissan to have a close look at a Solstice at this stage of the game...

·
Registered
600 Posts
brentil said:
I bet whoever was driving it pulled up in the parking lot and stuck his toung out at all the Nissan people then drove off. :D

Hey! Bob is back in town. :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
solsticeman said:
:lol: Why are you asking me?

Had something to do with your Latin proclamation! Though I must admit the translator I used left a bit to be desired... :skep:

I have had ALOT of fun just sitting here trying to figure things out...! :confused:

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
Bob drove over just to stick his tong out at the Nissan boys! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,691 Posts
Bob IS back in town and posted on gmblog, BTW he's currently driving a Hummer H3, a G6 coupe, and a test fleet preproduction Solstice. Nissan was about due for a GM bailout about 2 years ago, but by now maybe the foo is on the other s**t.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts