Pontiac Solstice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that it looks like the cars are on the way, I need a list of what to tell the dealer NOT to do (sit in it, drive it, etc.) I know I've seen some posts on this subject but please refresh my memory. I don't want anyone sitting in, driving, touching my car but ME.

·
Mod Emeritus
7,468 Posts
I posted in the linked thread, but thought that I would add here that I would also tell the dealer not to do any prep work before I saw it. For example, the plastic better still be covering the seats when I get to the dealer!

·
Registered
47 Posts
The dealer better not even open my door!

Wow, if only married people showed this degree of "protectionism", we'd probably live in a society where the divorce rate wasn't 50%. Come to think of it, if people put as much though and consideration into getting hitched as they do to buying a Solstice, we wouldn't have a land full of single-parented children who might one day car-jack one of our own Solstices because daddy wasn't a force in their lives! Oh well, just my opinion. If its not your cup of tea, drink coffee. Later!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.